Advice on building e bike to race uks first e bike enduro series

ktmvet

1 µW
hello..as you'll have realised from thread title I'm building a bike to race in uks first proper race series..after looking at what's on offer and having had offers to ride everything from a modded sur ron to the importer offering me a drill one and support..
iveI decided it was either the alta on UK eBay at £13 k about _18k in dollars, a ktm freeride or build my own..
as the run time is an hour most bikes will have to manage their battery and eke out the hour..one of the reasons for making one..the other big reason is most e bikes (bar the alta) are play bikes and the suspension is from a mountain bike..
the races will be using the same lap as the full enduro event which will be raced the same weekend though it will be modified slightly like removing long straightaways
to my mind the suspension is what will be the problem for the sur rons , drills cakes etc, that leaves the very few altas in the UK and ktm freerides as my main competition..
so I'm starting with an 08 crf450 rolling chassis mounting a qs 138 3kw motor with custom battery packs so far I've made 2 packs of 210 cells each for inside frame though may get more in yet, I will make an airbox and get 80 to 100 cells in each and maybe 100 under the hollowed tank
using a bac 8000 controller I'm hoping it'll do the hour with decent power
the. cells are Samsung 30qs..I'll put a bms in each pack and I'm hoping this will work
anyone see any flaws or potential issues with my plan?
all help will be gratefully recieved

Back