Ivermectin/Covid info

spinningmagnets

Staff member
Ivermectin is NOT approved by the FDA for treatment of Covid-19, however there are many new reports of ivermectin proving to be an excellent preventative for Covid in pets, and excellent treatment for active Covid in pets, and also a useful addition to any other treatment protocol, since it has very few side-effects or interactions with existing treatments.

Information below paraphrased from materials provided by the National Institute of Health (NIH), US Government. (link provided below)

Ivermectin is usually provided in the form of a pill, and is most well-known for treating animals against parasites. Millions of livestock and pets are treated each year with this medication, marketed under the name Mectizan (now marketed under a variety of names).

It was developed in the 1970's by the Japanese Kitasato Institute in cooperation with Merck Pharma, and introduced as a commercial product for Animal Health in 1981. It is effective against a wide range of parasites, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, hornflies, and external parasites such as mites, lice, and ticks...

In 1988, it was first used to successfully treat Onchocerciasis Parasites in humans (river blindness), transmitted by fly-bites that cause millions of micro-worms in human blood. It has also been successful in treating Strongyloidiasis, Ascariasis, cutaneous larva migrans, filariases (spread by mosquitoes), Gnathostomiasis and Trichuriasis, as well as for oral treatment of ecto-parasitic infections, such as Pediculosis (lice) and scabies (mites).

Before Ivermectin, Onchocerciasis caused visual damage for over one–million people annually, around half of whom became blind, in addition to painful swelling in their body extremities.

It is been recognized by UNESCO as one of the greatest medical accomplishments of the 20th century. The impact of this treatment has been especially dramatic in Africa. Well over 200 million people take the drug annually, via globally-coordinated Mass Drug Administration (MDA) programs. One dose typically lasts for over six months.

How does it work?

Ivermectin simply reduces the amount of a protein which is believed to play a role in helping the parasite hide from the host’s immune system.

The growing body of evidence supports the theory that the rapid microfilarial reduction following an ivermectin treatment results not from the direct impact of the drug, but...via suppression of the ability of the parasite to secrete proteins that enable it to evade the host’s natural immune defenses

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Merck's patent for Ivermectin expired in 1996, and generic alternatives are available.

The best information I have found, throughout the pandemic, comes from a retired nursing school instructor in the UK, Dr. John Campbell. He combs the literature for information, and reports it in understandable terms, for the lay audience. He also video chats with doctors and patients across the world. His understanding of research, and events on the ground, has been spot on from the beginning. He has been ahead of government pronouncements in every country, often by months.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9IOB2TExg3QIBupFtBDxg

Thanks for that link. I am pro-vaccines, and I have been vaccinated with Moderna.

That being said, Dr Mobeen from India also has some useful information. India has a large population, and they are densely packed together in bustling cities. As expected Covid is very pervasive there.

The lack of enough vaccine doses has led the Indian medical community to explore any way possible to reduce covid deaths. Dr Mobeen is pro-vaccine, but is open to anything that might help. He has published quite a bit of data on ivermectin use.

I say again, I am pro-vaccine, but...if you have a history of bloot clots, avoid the J&J vaccine, and use one of the others.

Some of the other vaccines are resulting in a measurable amount of inflammation in joints and the brain.. if you are already susceptible to inflammation (*arthritis, etc) then take an anti-inflammatory with the vaccine, such as ibuprofen or aspirin.

My wife and I were both fully vaccinated by the first week of March 2021. She is immunocompromised due to drugs for her severe arthritis.

Starting March 12th, of 2020, we have not been closer than 6 feet, outdoors, to another person, and wear masks when that close to others, take vitamin D, wash hands, etc. We were in no public buildings, other than doctors visits, for the entire year. We did curbside grocery pickup for a year. Since March, we will go into public buildings like grocery, and hardware stores, wearing N95 masks. We will go into our favorite restaurants, for pickup orders, masked.

We had hoped enough people in the US would get vaccinated to make COVID no worse than the flu. I personally decided, almost a year ago, that would be a weekly average of 167 deaths a day, the highest death rate, averaged over a year, for the worst flu season in the last decade. We almost reached that number the first week of July, this year, but foolish people, and the delta variant, have screwed that hope for now.

Doctor Campbell, from the start, has been an advocate for healthy eating, exercise, vitamin D, sunshine, fresh air, increased ventilation indoors, masks, antivirals, etc. But most importantly, now that we have effective vaccines, he is pushing for vaccinating every possible person as our best hope of getting back to something approaching normal.

In fact, all of the vaccines cause blood clots in a small percentage of people. Different vaccines cause clotting in different places in different sexes/age groups. A rational plan would be trying to get the right vaccine to the right groups. No government has done that. Also, some governments have mandated aspiration (pulling back on the plunger) to make sure the needle is not going into a vein, to reduce the likelihood of blood clots.

The reason all vaccines cause rare blood clots is that they set off a response that is similar to the virus. The actual virus is 400 times as likely to cause a clot. My wife got the Pfizer vaccine. I got the J&J. Both were the first each of us were able to get. I personally would have taken any of a half dozen vaccines now found to be effective.

There is a good likelihood that we will be getting booster shots this fall or winter, since I don't have much hope for people waking up.

I just listened to Dr. Osterholm's latest podcast. It isn't just leftie journalists getting caught up in the Democrat's push for AI censorship of the internet. His last podcast, on COVID misinformation, of all things, got pulled by Google's robots, and he is struggling to get to talk to an actual responsible human. Basically, if you mention riots, or bleach, you will probably get pulled.

Warren said:
It isn't just leftie journalists getting caught up in the Democrat's push for AI censorship of the internet.

When Google does something, right or wrong, it's not Democrats doing it. It's a corporation, not an organ of a political party. Their only obligation is profit, so if you want to figure out why they do things, start from that assumption.

I'm not at all fond of the Democratic Party, but I can think of no instances when they have censored anybody. Contrast this with Repugs, who are currently trying to prohibit the teaching of factual history in schools.

Warren said:
Chalo said:
I'm not at all fond of the Democratic Party, but I can think of no instances when they have censored anybody.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/22/1019346177/democrats-want-to-hold-social-media-companies-responsible-for-health-misinformat

There's a huge difference between censorship and suffering the consequences of your errant free speech. If you can't distinguish between the two, maybe you should leave discussion about it to those who can.

Thank You for breaching this topic, what is happening here?
I live in Connecticut, my relatives have a place in Provincetown & My friends live in Brooklyn NY

The covid outbreaks at these locations, among vaccinated people is real and it is widespread.

Consider: How many unreported illnesses are related to the events of today and:
CDC Guidance changes of Friday July 30, 2021 transmissibility while vaccinated are remarkable
MV

spinningmagnets said:
Thanks for that link. I am pro-vaccines, and I have been vaccinated with Moderna.

That being said, Dr Mobeen from India also has some useful information. India has a large population, and they are densely packed together in bustling cities. As expected Covid is very pervasive there.

The lack of enough vaccine doses has led the Indian medical community to explore any way possible to reduce covid deaths. Dr Mobeen is pro-vaccine, but is open to anything that might help. He has published quite a bit of data on ivermectin use.

I say again, I am pro-vaccine, but...if you have a history of bloot clots, avoid the J&J vaccine, and use one of the others.

Some of the other vaccines are resulting in a measurable amount of inflammation in joints and the brain.. if you are already susceptible to inflammation (*arthritis, etc) then take an anti-inflammatory with the vaccine, such as ibuprofen or aspirin.

Chalo said:
Huge difference between censorship and suffering the consequences of your errant free speech. If you can't distinguish between the two, maybe you should leave discussion about it to those who can.

As smug as ever, I see. The government, rather than breaking up the internet monopolies, is pushing them to censor speech. This is appallingly dangerous, and stupid. I am amazed that many of my lefty friends have completely lost their minds since Trump. They are gushing over the CIA, the military, and tech giants...anybody who will keep away the things they don't want to see or hear. Like that will make it actually go away. The left is always the ones who end up getting screwed by censorship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_know_it_when_I_see_it

Stealth_Chopper said:
I live in Connecticut, my relatives have a place in Provincetown & My friends live in Brooklyn NY

The covid outbreaks at these locations, among vaccinated people is real and it is widespread.
Yep. The mRNA vaccines are only about 60% effective against the Delta variant (but 90+% effective at preventing serious illness or death.) Hence the need to wear masks even if you are vaccinated.

Warren said:
As smug as ever, I see. The government, rather than breaking up the internet monopolies, is pushing them to censor speech. This is appallingly dangerous, and stupid.
Should Facebook carry any content it wants?

Or should the government tell them what they should carry?

Please keep politics out of this thread. Anti-vaxxers can be found in both political parties.

I can only speculate as to motives, but I suspect that the "powers that be" fear that any information about alternative therapies will encourage citizens to avoid vaccinations, even more than what they are doing now.

From that perspective, I understand the governments desire for everyone to get vaccinated as quickly as possible. However, any actions that suggest the authorities are being less than truthful actually creates the fear of "what else are they lying about".

I do not now, nor would I ever suggest that someone use Ivermectin (or any other therapy) as a reason enabling them to avoid getting a vaccine. Ivermectin has been used by millions of people, and it does not interfere with vaccines, so it is a safe and well-researched addition to any medical regime.

It may be useful to reflect on some earlier incidents. Early in the Covid pandemic, the highly respected Dr Fauci publicly stated that face masks were not very helpful, and this was stated at a time when there was a dire shortage due to the sudden huge demand.

Later, he said that masks were very helpful, when coupled with social distancing. Dr Fauci has been a recognized expert for several decades, so this change of policy was not due to some "new information". It was later revealed that the shortage of N95 masks was a serious problem for doctors and nurses who were treating the worst patients, especially those who were on a ventilator with a high death-rate.

To put it bluntly, Dr Fauci lied to the public for our own good. People were stockpiling masks, and doctors were suffering a shortage, so the deception was understandable under the circumstances. However, this created a deep distrust in the population, which continues to this day.

If you have a lot of time on your hands, here is the video series from Dr Mobeen in India. He provides references for each point he is making. https://members.drbeen.com/view/ivermectin-works-for-covid-19/HyT-W0DFv

I used to watch John Campbell back when he talked about Ivermectin
( The Real Studies that Prove Ivermection's Safe and Effective use )
and when he talked Needle Aspiration , but he has for a while just repeated statistics that we now know is mis-information told to us by the CDC , WHO , Mainstream Mis-Information Media , Etc .
@ Spinning Magnets , Regarding Dr, Moobeen Syed His best Videos have been Deleted by the Censors at Youtube , so go to Odysee to see his best videos .
Everyone :
Look at what the real world doctors on the front lines and the top researchers are saying , Stew Peters has many Doctors on his show talking about what is really happening , Stew Peters . TV , or you can find clips of his show on Bitchute.com under the Health and Medical Section , Rumble might be a good source as well , there is allot of Great , Scientific , Medical Information , on Bitchute.com under the Health and Medical Section , to save yourself time just filter out the videos who do not have real Doctors in them ,
and watch the Videos who do have Medical Doctors in them ... find the Health and Medical section on Bitchute.com .

Odysee
Bitchute
Rumble

spinningmagnets said:
Please keep politics out of this thread. Anti-vaxxers can be found in both political parties.

To put it bluntly, Dr Fauci lied to the public for our own good.

Yes. Many of my lefty friends are very suspicious of science. This in not a right vs left thing.

Yup. And the the CDC not making a distinction between effective N95 masks, and handkerchiefs, is bad science, and bad public policy.

A mask is not a perfect 100% protection, but...they help.

Social distancing in not a 100% protection, but...it helps.

Vaccines are not a perfect 100% protection, but...they help.

I believe Ivermectin is not necessarily a benefit to everyone, or a benefit 100% of the time its used, but...I think it will help, and all of the scientific evidence clearly shows it doesn't hurt. It is cheap and readily available. Why would anyone object if someone wants to try it?

This reminds me of past trends in CBD and Medical Cannabis (with no THC, it doesn't get you "high"). The AMA and the CDC would not certify its use as an addition to existing therapies because "There's no scientific data proving it helps", so...they were asked to grant permission to do some scientific studies, and they were denied permission. This was years after the UK had begun using MC in pill form for various ailments, based on scientific studies of efficacy.

Global pharma and huge "health plans" are actively delaying the adoption of cheap and ready access to CBD and MC. It appears the same groups are actively restricting information about alternatives to add to vaccines. They make political contributions, so ask your self...if they care about politics so much, why do they donate millions to both sides?

spinningmagnets said:
A mask is not a perfect 100% protection, but...they help.

Surgical masks, and N95 masks are required to conform to long standing standards. There are good studies of the effectiveness of various sorts of masks. A three layer cloth mask, or a paper surgical mask, give about ten minutes protection in an enclosed environment, with poor/no ventilation. An N95 will keep you safe for an entire shift, if worn properly...not as a chin bra. There is a standardized procedure for fitting an N95 mask. It has to be the correct fit for your face, and beards are not allowed.

I'll edit this post because think the thread will be terminated soon.
I truly believe ( "community spread "? ) is sharing bathrooms, farts on a plane or belches at a beach party significant .
Smell it right though any mask.
People at the party were close up, touching shared surfaces, sharing bathrooms @ 74% vaccinated

Re: Ivermectin info
by Stealth_Chopper » Jul 31 2021 11:25am

I'll not write about this anymore & may delete this text
Remember that Friday 7/30/21 was the day CDC changed.
"New CDC mask guidance was based on study of outbreak at Cape Cod beach party"

Stealth_Chopper wrote: ↑Jul 30 2021 8:46pm

Yep. The mRNA vaccines are only about 60% effective against the Delta variant (but 90+% effective at preventing serious illness or death.) Hence the need to wear masks even if you are vaccinated

As I understand vaccines, taking a "dead" form of some new virus and introducing it to your body allows the immune system to recognize it and create antibodies that can specifically target any new introduction of that virus.

I also take that to mean that even when you are vaccinated, if you are exposed to someone with the virus, you could be infected again, it's just that this time, your body can start fighting it right away.

I don't believe that it is a stretch of science to suggest that a vaccinated person can be a carrier for a short while when re-exposed, and then...your body fights it off over the course of the next day or two.

That being said, I am NOT a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

Warren said:
As smug as ever, I see. The government, rather than breaking up the internet monopolies, is pushing them to censor speech. This is appallingly dangerous, and stupid. I am amazed that many of my lefty friends have completely lost their minds since Trump. They are gushing over the CIA, the military, and tech giants...anybody who will keep away the things they don't want to see or hear. Like that will make it actually go away. The left is always the ones who end up getting screwed by censorship.

Government likes it when speech is centralized - it's easier to control. This whole bit about addressing the issues created by big social media platforms is as usual a nothingburger - a talking point designed to get votes only. 'going after corporations' is a long running theme in political marketing.

They're going to use censorship to do damage control for the CDC - not to 'save lives' from information that may not be accurate. That's the real reason they are doing it. Because a majority of Americans see the CDC as incompetent, and a government does not like to be seen that way. Doing this censorship through corporate proxies is a way to draw less heat for doing something entirely unconstitutional.

I wouldn't call it stupid, i'd call it desperate. They know that it won't work; censorship never really works. But it will make the portion of our population who loves authoritarianism a warm and fuzzy feeling - a kind if protection against a boogeyman.
And government always needs to be seen as if it's in control and useful!

Any benefit derived from adding Ivermectin to your personsl health protocol is by the Ivermectin removing the virus' ability to try to hide from antibodies as long as possible.

The real soldiers are your immune system, and the customized antibodies that are sent out to "search and destroy"

Any commonly recognized method of aiding your immune system will help. Such as...

1. Get enough rest, a full night's sleep

2. Try to eliminate emotional stress from you mindset, if possible.

3. Stay hydrated, you urine should be fairly clear with only a faint yellowing.

4. Vitamin C. Take at least 500mg once a day, along with a well-rounded diet. When sick, take 500mg once every four hours, five times a day.

5. Vitamin D. Most people work and live indoors, and don't get enough sun. 125 mcg is a useful daily starter dose for the average adult, taken with the morning meal.

edit: as stated below, zinc is also a valuable addition to any over-the-counter protocol for boosting your immune system.

I am not a doctor, and Ivermectin cannot be purchased for human consumption without a doctors examination and prescription.

If you are treating a dog for internal parasites, the dose is

0.1 mg per pound (0.2 mg/kg) once for gastrointestinal parasites

For a 100-lb dog, the dose is 10 mg.

Back