Is anyone watching the 2022 Winter Olympics in China?

calab

1 MW
Yea me neither

Here is a list of the next summer and winter Olympics in case anyone actually cares anymore

In Paris, France, from 26 July to 11 August 2024.

In Milan and Cortina d'Ampezzo, in Italy, in 2026.

In Los Angeles, USA, in 2028.

In Brisbane, Australia, in 2032.

I will just watch the high lite reel and see what controversy comes about with the judging and see what the IOC states.

https://olympics.com/beijing-2022/olympic-games/en/results/all-sports/medal-standings.htm

As of Sat Feb 5, 2022, looks to be 6 categories only so far. What they should list is how many people for each country are playing in each catefory. Be quite different if China had 8 in say moguls if Russia had say 2. Plus where are the judges from. I will find the info.

medal standings.png

Klaus Schwab just declared:

"All nations are obsolete as the Great Reset will 6uild 6ack 6etter a new world order."

However he also said:

"We need to keep the peasants distracted by bread and circuses so please enjoy the Olympic Games."

So there you have it... Watch and Enjoy. :lol:

I have not watched anything yet, why bother, its a bore, I have better things to do in my day but like I said if someone posts something up on a high lite reel I will watch it. I decided I didnt care enough at the moment to look into what I said I was.
I'd be more interested in which athletes refused to go to, at the height of their career.
An interesting spin I did not think about in the 4.5 minutes thinking about the olympics.
https://www.outkick.com/china-likely-to-continue-censoring-athletes-even-after-olympics-end/
With many athletes relying on lucrative corporate sponsorship deals, companies are at risk of losing money if athletes speak out against the ongoing Chinese genocide against Muslim Uyghurs. Companies such as Airbnb, Alibaba Group, Allianz, Coca Cola, Samsung are sponsors of Team USA and conduct business in China.

SafeDiscDancing said:
So there you have it... Watch and Enjoy. :lol:

I refuse.

When I was a child, the Olympics were "must see TV". Then, over the years there have been various scandals involving the Olympic committee. Instead of the Olympics bringing prestige to China, China has sullied the Olympics.

At some point, China decided the best path forward was to simply say they have a modern country. They established a constitution in 1982 that guarantees freedom of speech, and then in the summer of 1989, the government used tanks to literally crush peaceful student protests of human rights abuses in Tienanmen Square. You must not tell the emperor that he has no clothes, so anyone who mentions Tienanmen will disappear in the middle of the night.

Buddhists who pray for Tibet to be freed from China, Uiger Muslims who simply want to mind their own business, Christians of various faiths, and peaceful Falun Gong followers...they all face sterilization, re-education camps, death camps, and prison.

Both sides of US politics are calling each other fascist dictators, but...we are amateurs in that field.

Not one minute : the X Games are better.

Jin Ping's god Chairman Mao's genocide(s) were absolutely the worst and least known because he controlled all information.

you mean like the FAKE NEWS that is rampant in the west right now
ive been watching Freedom Convoy 2022 livestreams,
theres some epic libtard freak-outs on twiiter :D
https://youtu.be/yXWGrSf7G8Q?t=18

Back