quotes

m3vuv

100 W
why when people reply to posts on here do they feel the need to reply with al the original questions and answers?,for me it just makes it a pita to follow,end up with a screenfull of repeated shit,anyone lse get pissed off by this practice or just me?

m3vuv said:
why when people reply to posts on here do they feel the need to reply with al the original questions and answers?,for me it just makes it a pita to follow,end up with a screenfull of repeated shit,anyone lse get pissed off by this practice or just me?

That's because some people get confused, like they are being talked to personally even though someone else was meant. :mrgreen:

m3vuv said:
And also some people may be tempted to return and edit their original post to alter the meaning when they are exposed as lyers’s etc .
Quoting the original preserves the comment.

Quotes are great when needed.

But they should be edited down to the minimum needed.

Guess why this is often not done.

Back