New Water Powered Toy

Check this out fellas

[youtube]llPS0qOiMd4[/youtube]

I want one!!

KiM

lol . hell ya i want one

the tow behind im guessing is just a water pump and a motor. ?

freekin awesome

To me, that looks like somebody coupled a hose onto the end of a jet-ski jet-drive outlet, and then made a very clever double nozzle configuration like most jet-pack designs.

Very very cool! Looks like loads of fun to me!

Thanks for the link KiM!

-Luke

I bet you could waterjet an arm or a leg right off.

Yeah, it does look like that jet would take some skin and muscle off if you weren't careful.

But what an awesome toy!

mikefish said:
freakin awesome! :twisted:

but i live in California, and there is most likely a law against it here! :(

Just take it up to Lake Havasu. I don't think anything is illegal there. ha ha.

That is definately a cool toy. Anyone able to find any actual info about it?

Has a more impressive video on it also!
[youtube]7-KczCp0OQ4[/youtube]

I still want one!!! My mate has an old jetski
in his backyard...neighbours have a pool for testing
DIY project maybe LoL...neighbours will come home
head out for a swim and find their pool has been drained... LMAO..

KiM

Is it a machine for mincing up fish or aerating the water or both?

AussieJester said:
neighbours will come home
head out for a swim and find their pool has been drained... LMAO..

KiM
And find water filled bore holes all over their yard :lol:

Living on the coast of Florida, it looks to me like a giant fly fishing set up! Wonder what he would catch out here! He's a pretty big chunk of bait!ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

:shock:

$129,000 usd

:shock:

i wont be jet packing across the lake this summer.

AussieJester said:
Check this out fellas

[youtube]llPS0qOiMd4[/youtube]

I want one!!

KiM

Omg!

It's a plot to get the water aerated for free. A bit like Tom Sawyer charging people to paint his fence. "Pay me $100 to have a go". Giant fish tank bubbler! :D

Oh what fun it is to ride....I want one! Was just in Lake Havasu over labor day weekend. Would have been fun to test all of the multitude of cops out with this one.

The first thing I thought of when I saw it was the remote-controlled Water-Wiggle we invented at Worlds Of Wonder back in 1987. Unfortunately the drought hit that same year and the product line was shut down. :cry:

This thing says to me: Let’s make noise. :|

Novelty waste of money and a major gas-guzzler. Look at how much water has to get pumped up to the unit. That’s at least a 4” water pipe; so we have the weight of the pipe, the weight of the water, the weight of the apparatus, and then the man.

Performance would literally suck: Very sluggish because of the tailpipe. OK, so he can go high – a little left, a little right. He’s not racing along the water.

For $130k I can think of other ways to fly much higher and farther.
~KF

Very cool! I love the Danger Zone soundtrack, very tight. Its neat because if it fails you probably only splash down...but with the weight of that pack it's an EPIC belly flop!

Hey everyone,

I have been looking into electric or hybrid powered board systems to use on my hoverboard (so my board can climb hills, stop on downhills, and hover on flat surfaces), and I came across a really fun project while doing my search.

http://wackyboards.blogspot.com/search/label/* water-motorized

jetlev-flyer.jpg

jetlev-flyer-flying-machine.jpg
jetpack3.jpg

http://www.jetlev.com/

This is a fully functioning water jetpack that has been available for purchase as of March 2011, although it is not exactly cheap at $99,500 per unit...

Even though it can only run in water, it is a lot safer than the alternative, and it still looks like a blast. Their main distribution center is in Florida, so look to have these available in resorts and cruises near the Caribbean soon. As long as rental prices are reasonable, I for one would happily pay $80 to take this for a quick flight ;D

From the site:

You have been dreaming about flying a personal jetpack for way too long. Your wait is finally over!

Jetlev Technologies, Inc. is proud to introduce the Jetlev R200, the recreational jetpack that almost anyone can enjoy over water. It is designed for safety, stability, ease-of-use, and precise and effortless flight controls. Learn basic flight with video-assisted training on land and as little as six minutes of on-water instructions.

[youtube]7-KczCp0OQ4[/youtube]

There is also a jetpack model that costs the same amount as the Jetlev that works on land, but due to safety concerns, don't expect to be able to rent these at resorts or anywhere else anytime soon... http://martinjetpack.com/

Back