MysteryDate: Who is BigFail?

TylerDurden

100 GW
file.php

PlaceHolder.gif

From: http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=30607&p=441937&#p441937

methods said:
Thats cool - you deserve to blow off some steam..... But I just traced your IP address to your root user name.
I am a nice guy... so if you shut up and leave now I wont tell everyone who you are.
We can guess.

Bigfail said:
Congratulations to the members who were brave enough to speak up against the clique - I wouldn't do it under my real member name.
Hmmm..... What has he got to loose? Reputation... business?

Bigfail said:
I had one recommendation (I know the clique won't change) but moving forum to a better domain name that refelects the actual content of the forum will help with SEO and this furthering the e-bike revolution - unless of course you would prefer to keep it amongst the clique.
SEO? For what?.... This is a special interest group for builders, not the mass market. Who would benefit from this site having a "better" domain name? A member who is a mass-market vendor, maybe...?

Why hide?
Why protect a member/vendor/_____ who would pimp us?
Who "deserves" to blow off some steam?
Who would have the inside info that BigFail has?
Who would consider the mobilized members a "clique"?
How many members can actually spell that well? :lol:

No Way!

I was wondering who the person we would be surprised about (ie, the person other than KnightMtb who Shilled it), that Methods referred to....

I am stunned.

I know I thought I worked out that Morph was AJ/LFP (but I was ripped at the time).....

but I think I actually got this one......

And I am speechless (and feel like a total idiot).......

And the irony for me is killing me....

EDIT: As usual Tyler you do it with such subtlety. Took me ten reads of your post before I got it.

My guess is in a PM.

Later you can award the prize to the lucky winner whose name will need to be drawn from a hat containing all the correct answers.

So do we have to guess in PM or can we publicly point fingers :p

Ah screw it - I have nothing against JRH but he seems like the obvious answer to me. I've read most of the other threads but started skimming with the huge numbers of posts between my replies. As far as I saw he is the only one that aligned himself with Trevor, has business interests and inside info (ie a mod). He's been around for a long time and I personally see him as less of a vendor than other companies that post in the for sale section and more as a member but I guess he might feel like he had to hide behind an alter ego to voice his frustrations and not hurt business.

As I said though I have nothing against JRH and if it's not him then I mean no offense by it - that was my guess based on TD's criteria not what bigfail actually wrote.

Once again Hyena is the voice of reason.

But I stand by my claim that Aussie Jester is Morph...

You know it's true...

Lol have methods check.my ip against morphs that will clear things up once and for all for pour ol Phill :p

I hope it want JRH but my money would be on him if forced to last a bet, I had wanted to by some custom rolled spokes to, can we have a name then hrmz?

KiM
P.s please excuse spring still no pc posting from phone

AH well there you go, the human bot has spoken.
ZOMG, the plot thickens :lol:

Philistine said:
But I stand by my claim that Aussie Jester is Morph...

You know it's true...
LOL, AJ can make the odd joke but he ain't the comic genius that morph's alter ego is :lol:

Lol have methods check.my ip against morphs that will clear things up once and for all for pour ol Phill :p

You know everytime don't you it is just a compliment. If people claimed that I was actually Sir Les Patterson I wouldn't be upset, I would just be flattered....

[youtube]1F7E7lAp-hM[/youtube]

TD,that post is very well put together.at least i got a smile outta it :D .

Jester = Morph. Oh man, that busted my gut. Nearly as off as people that thought I was Ping, shilling. Ping can spell, I can't.

I was just thrilled that I sent money to some guy in China and got something. And I wasn't sleeping much.

You know of course, that Thud is really Safe? :lol: Edit, a joke Thud.

My post well and truly hijacked Tylers thread and I profusely apologise. Largely because his initial post was pure art, and the questions it asks remain unanswered.... Hyena, you gave the conclusive answer, but Miles said it is not true....

So who is BigFail....

In honor of the orignal poster and his briliiant first post....

Who is BigFail?

Sorry,You know of course, that Thud is really Safe? :lol: omg!
i got asked yrs ago if i was reid welsh :shock: .

Quote from BigFail- "You can't be arsed waiting for others to push electrification of personal transport, yet someone put their hand up to do just that.
ES is a small forum and will remain so as it is a clique."

The use of the word "arsed" seems to indicate a non-American member. Did a search of the word and many members have used it, but the member that used it most seemed to be deecanio. Sorry Dee, don't know you much at all, just trying to play the game. :mrgreen:

I can back up the claim that it isn't me :lol:

I tried my best to support trevor, I can't deny that. From the talks we had it sounded like he really did have the interests of ES first and not just a money making scheme. I thought I had convinced him that just member support would be enough for the site. Even having moderator info I was either fooled or just too naive to realize that it was just a buyout to make a cash generating forum. Now if somebody like Justin said he was going to do the same thing I think there wouldn't be much of a problem, he would take the extra cash and put it back into electric vehicle development. I think that is what this site needs anyway, better monetization (not google ads though) with the owner(s) able to divy out cash to projects deemed worthy of R&D.

Sorry for being a dummy about it, I was just trying to hold the forum together as best I could with the info I had. I'm in this for the long haul and I really don't care if I make two cents doing it. My spoke machine is paid for anyway, I don't need to roll more :lol: As long as I am educated enough to keep my and my buddies' bikes running then the forum is doing its job, and that is all that really matters to me.

"Can't be arsed" is such a massively used british phrase that I wouldn't put too much faith in identifying anyone based on that. But I agree the person sounds british going by some of his other phrasing as well.

jonathanm said:
"Can't be arsed" is such a massively used british phrase that I wouldn't put too much faith in identifying anyone based on that. But I agree the person sounds british going by some of his other phrasing as well.

It actually does indicate where the person is from. I had to "abuse" my powers to see who it was and that little bit of sleuthing was spot on.

This forum has way too many smarties here, remind me to never cross anybody on this board :lol:

in that case i sincerely & massively apologize to JRH for my believing that he was complicit in some way.
and i deeply regret if he was negatively impacted in any way by anything i might have said.
i shouldn't have tarred him for simply being guilty by association, definitely sorry for that.

so really that leaves only one other possibility.
but i'll just wait for the announcement.
don't feel like jamming my foot down my throat again for a while.

johnrobholmes said:
jonathanm said:

It actually does indicate where the person is from. I had to "abuse" my powers to see who it was and that little bit of sleuthing was spot on.

This forum has way too many smarties here, remind me to never cross anybody on this board :lol:

So are you saying it's Deecanio? Because otherwise you're agreeing with me. I said I agree the poster is British, but that that particular phrase is so common among Brits that it can't be used to identify one particular individual Brit.

I'm just saying the poster is either british or influenced heavily by the empires previous endeavors around the globe.

Back