Will a Domino throttle fit inside?

MJSfoto1956

10 kW
Background: I have a typical cheap Chinese 2000W 72V scooter/moped which I am slowly upgrading. It came with a "twitchy" throttle. I would love to replace it with a Domino but the scooter controls are all contained in a single housing (as shown in the attached photo).

Does anyone know if a Domino throttle could be modified to fit inside as shown?

Thanks for any insight.
Michael

IMG_8102.1280.jpg

After looking closely at the Domino/Magura style POT throttles it is clear that they cannot be made to fit.
I'm leaning towards making the easy conversion back to a cable throttle then hooking the cable up to this:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ele...r-Akcnd-Ncy-Gp-Throttle-Grips/32954909008.htm

HTB1LscGQbvpK1RjSZPiq6zmwXXai.jpg

Thoughts?

M

MJSfoto1956 said:
I'm leaning towards making the easy conversion back to a cable throttle then hooking the cable up to this:
HTB1LscGQbvpK1RjSZPiq6zmwXXai.jpg

Thoughts?

I have this exact same 0-5v module.

I've been riding dirtbikes and motorcycles for so many years, that when I got my first ebike, my first complaint was how crap the throttle was. Both my current bikes have one of these and real needle bearing throttle assembly.

The range of travel on the rotating spring is real wide, providing quite a bit of 0-5v modulation. The return spring itself has the strength and snap of a 450 carb. It really does feel like any old motorcycle throttle.

Back