Nucular controller on gasgas

Xtr6

100 W
Hello.

After being borred by the sigma controller I have a nucular controller on the Gasgas.
What a difference does this make. Next plan is to upgrade to 72 Volt and then this bike rips.
It is original a Eta-gasgas weight is 63 kg and this Nucular is much better then the original controller.
I run it sensorless because it has a sin/cos encoder. Going to make a hallsensor for this Perm PMS 80 motor.

Attachments

• gasgas1.jpg
    gasgas1.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 728
  • gasgas3.jpg
    gasgas3.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 728
  • gasgas2.jpg
    gasgas2.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 728
No you can't do that. The Sevon has this obtion and is verry nice with a trail bike. The Nucular is a verry nice option I run it sensorless and it goes real nice from stand still. Has a nice powercurve at 48 Volt.
I'am building a new bike with a Sevcon and a Heinzmann PMS 100. This is a one step higher motor.
Wil be running this with a Sevcon Gen 4 -450 amp at 72 Volt. Going to be a killer, Thinking also about a mechanical clucth on this new bike.

Nice.
I've never come across anyone with one of the eta bikes before - seen them on their website, that's all.

What frame are you putting the new build into?
From the fact you're considering putting a clutch in the new build I take it that you think it's still an advantage to have a clutch?

I'm very slowly working on my light trials bike - Salsa dually fat bike / Nucular / LMX motor / mechanical clutch / 16S LiPo.
I've fitted a cable throttle going to a throttle box so I can change the pulley on the box to a cam shape if I want to change the throttle curve or twist angle.

Frame wil be a Gasgas TXT 2016. This is the best frame to build a lightweight competion bike.
I´am happy with the eta, but think it has not enough power. There latest bikes have gaerboxes ant clutches, but are to expensive for me. I rather build it myself. :wink:

Back