Denzel Rush4?

sportsbud

100 µW
I have been on a kick to get into an E-dirtbike... Recently came across the Rush 4 from Denzel. Anyone have any experience with them? Cheap enough that I may just say screw it and go for it....
http://www.denzel.bike/rush4.html

I have also been looking at this bike. They just posted another video on youtube of it going up some serious hills. It looks like it is a hawk 250 frame and plastics that has been electrified. If you do decide to pull the trigger I would love to know your experience. I think it fills that gap of a full size electric commuter at a decent price.

I'm sure you can get a better battery cheaper now. It comes down every year and mine is two years old but it's two 24ah 72v. I thought that was cheap at the time but things change.

It has my curiosity for sure... Only hurdle to making it street legal would be if it has a VIN on it really... Blinkers can be added later... The thing I am confused about it its power rating... 9000w? Or I see something about the motor being 3kw... I am new to the E-bike world and am learning as I go... 9000w puts it at about 12hp so a touch more than a Honda Grom... Doable... But at 3kw with that weight... That would not be a very strong moving bike and get you killed in some major cities... Or suck offroad with a normal size american...

I find the scooter version more interesting, as I no longer have any place - or any strength - to ride off-road. That non-permanent magnet version of the motor is also interesting.

On their page about the motor it's rated for 9kw with 15kw peak and 100nm of torque. Not bad at all. With a 4.36 kWh battery (72v 60AH) option this is potentially a nice little trail bike or if you can get a plate a decent commuter. I think I'll try and give her a whirl and should be pulling the trigger about new years.. I would say it's a nice into to this sector... Curious about future improvements to the power....

Actually did not order one yet... Did not want to be the test dummy but after seeing the above video it's back on my radar

Back