Choise between Scooter 60v, one or dual motor?

Debunker

100 mW
I have an eye on a china e-scooter and I have to decide between a 60v 23ha two motors 2400w, rated at 75km/h = 46mph, or the same model, 60v 20ah with one motor at 1200w rated at 55/60km/h = 34mph/37mph.

The price difference is significant... and the dual motor model does NOT have a eco mode, it's always using both.

I don't know that much about e-scooters, I have a Ruima m4 with LG 16ah wich I love for the lightweight and I give to my father when I move to the mountains.

I want a more all terrain tough thing to ride here. The 2 drive seems the logic choise, but I don't know if that always on 2 motors will drain quicker the battery and add extra weight, or instead the only one motor will drain it quicker when tries to climb up on hard terrains for the lack of power, (does a 1200w 60v config lack power on hard climbs?).

I don't care that much for the speed, I prefer mileage, both are rated at 100km range but that isn't always confiable with chinese brands.

Wich one? @_@

We from newzealand . And here we have dualtron with 2 x2 motors on the scooters and inokim scooter with 2x2 motors and a single motor version. So what I have seen being a mechatronics Engineer and doing after market modifications, some of the scooters comes with two batteries and 2 controllers that basically is controllerd by one display I.e you get a 2 switches helping you turn on the dual mode or single motor mode in simple language let's say eco mode or beast mode. Now since these motors are really powerful the main thing that you should be looking at is structural flaws and design mechanism . Try to go for something that is less foldable cause the hinges used for these things are really bad quality causing it to break while you are riding. Try looking for something with suspension so that atleast some of the vibrations caused by the ride can be absorbed .
So in the end I would say no matter if it's a dual motor scooter or a single motor scooter as long as it's over 1000watts go for it. Not gonna make any issues .
And this advise is from the man living on the land of volcano's with quite steep hills.

There are different versions of this on ali express
https://www.yoybuy.com/pd/SfzncnQBEH5rTAu598zy.html#Kolper

Its only one hub. I may convert to 2 hubs

Back