Chinese retro sit-down scooter acceleration issue

eggsngravy

1 µW
Hi I'm Sam, new to this group. Apologies if there is already a thread for this but I cant find it.

Question/problem - I have a generic MQCON/RisunMotor/Hallomotor 80A controller, I'm using it with 60v 40ah Lithium battery and a (supposedly) 3500W direct drive hub on a retro-style scooter
I have configured the controller and completed the Hall tuning procedure and essentially the motor is running. My only issue is that with the throttle I seem to be getting 3 stepped speed stages rather than a smooth linear speed increase. Is this normal??
Please can someone help me with this or point me to the appropriate thread. I'm happy to give more info on hardware and settings but didn't want to just ramble on.

Many thanks

Sam

Hi I'm Sam, new to this group. Apologies if there is already a thread for this but I cant find it.

Question/problem - I have a generic MQCON/RisunMotor/Hallomotor 80A controller, I'm using it with 60v 40ah Lithium battery and a (supposedly) 3500W direct drive hub on a retro-style scooter
I have configured the controller and completed the Hall tuning procedure and essentially the motor is running. My only issue is that with the throttle I seem to be getting 3 stepped speed stages rather than a smooth linear speed increase. Is this normal??
Please can someone help me with this or point me to the appropriate thread. I'm happy to give more info on hardware and settings but didn't want to just ramble on.

Many thanks

Sam

Many thanks

Sam

Question/problem - I have a generic MQCON/RisunMotor/Hallomotor 80A sine wave controller, (Ebay), I'm using it with 60v 40ah Lithium battery and a (supposedly) 3000W Bosch direct drive hub on a retro-style scooter originally made by Ugbest. Original controller had failed.

Many thanks

Sam

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 409
Back