E-MAX SCOOTER el cable para emax 120. necesito cambiar el firmware del controlador para eliminar el limite de velocidad

el cable para emax 120

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-03-22-12-23-804_com.mercadolibre.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-03-22-12-23-804_com.mercadolibre.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 649
este es el plug del cable que necesito

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_091334.jpg
    IMG_20191220_091334.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 649
Perhaps my original question was not clear. I'll restate it as three separate questions:

What is that cable supposed to do?

Why do you need to get that cable?

What do you need to do that requires that cable?

ese cable es el que va al controlador.
necesito cambiar el firmware del controlador para eliminar el limite de velocidad

no conozco otra manera de sacarle el limite de velocidad ,o la hay?

Para optimizar sus posibilidades de obtener una respuesta, escriba en inglés. Las rotaciones por minuto se calculan como voltaje multiplicado por la constante del motor. ¿Cuál es el voltaje de su batería? ¿Qué tan rápido va su scooter ahora? ¿Cuál es la marca de su motor y controlador? Buena suerte.

english please.

and you need this cable:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/IXXAT-USB-to-CAN-Compact-Interface-V1-5-225/124627886938

yes, that is the real price.

no, you cant use anything else.

and you still need to get the software and you need to make a cable to adapt the DIN-9 to the plug on the sevcon.

sorry ,thank u a lot i try get that adapter ,i think software is easy too get it?

Elektrosherpa said:
Why do you scare this poor guy?
Such an interface usually costs 15 Euro or so (only one example):
that cable does not work.

Satsu said:
Is extremely expensive :shock:

yes it is. i recommend you find someone local that has the cable and sofware and is willing to help you.

Satsu said:
sorry ,thank u a lot i try get that adapter ,i think software is easy too get it?

the software is called DVT. prehaps someone here can help you with that.

fun fact: it is actually cheaper to buy a kelly controller and just rip the sevcon out.

I think the seller should give the factory cable because the scooter originally comes with it (and the software), anyway if I do not find a relatively inexpensive solution I will not do it, I like to have the tools to always work and as they arise. various jobs I always look for a solution but this connector made me a bit complicated ... anyway thank you for the help.

Satsu said:
I think the seller should give the factory cable because the scooter originally comes with it (and the software), anyway if I do not find a relatively inexpensive solution I will not do it, I like to have the tools to always work and as they arise. various jobs I always look for a solution but this connector made me a bit complicated ... anyway thank you for the help.

emax does NOT ship their scooters with a 500 euro canbus cable nor the software. its licenced and you get the licence from sevcon, the company that made the controller. the only way to get a licence is to request one from the importer of the scooter that has a connection to sevcon. you can send emails to sevcon all day and you will never even get a response until you want to buy their controllers by the pallet. as a non-company they wont talk to you.

the only way to get a cable is to buy one new or put some alerts on ebay until you can get one secondhand vor 200 euro or something and get some hacked DVT software.

personally in your case i would just rip the sevcon out and replace it with a kelly KLS-N controller. the onyl drawback is that you lose the speed meter. but you can fix that with a GPS based speedometer from aliexpress for 70 euro or something.

Back