distributed by Time, kollter, etc..

4 speed manual clutch E-power model :
facebook.com/groups/369671490711746/

Banshee Storm by Kollter USA clutched gearbox emoto :

[youtube]zgONKlsq_FM[/youtube]
https://youtu.be/zgONKlsq_FM

kollterus.com
naticycle.com/ols/products/banshee-storm-type-r

Ooh, this is advertising something for resale. Thought this was someone's actual build. N/M

If only the welds where better where the shock mounts to the frame .The photos from the welds up close on Electricbike where not very good.The Youtube video’s aren’t really showing much of it’s performance.

Other vids:
[youtube]2nMZorlt0t0[/youtube]
[youtube]Osxw3ypFvQ4[/youtube]
I got one on order. See if it's junk or not.

Looks like they purchase Oset 24.0 "rollers" and add the Denzel 4-speed...

IMG_1176.JPG

https://www.electricbike.com/denzel-now-makes-an-integrated-motor-with-4-speed-gearbox/

DGB1-1.jpg

Well the Time bike has a quite different swingarm, and hard to tell but the frame on the Time looks longer & wider than the Oset, that's not to say they don't have in common manufacture or suppliers.

Another look at the new bike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT0VxJg9KRo

Nothing to do with Oset. Totally different frame. Maybe on the gearbox.
Here's another ride vid:
[youtube]InTeonbhV3w[/youtube]

Better color scheme
rs=w:1800,cg:true

Green ones are for sale on ebay for $7500 shipped

Don't think the better color scheme is worth $4k. Maybe buy 2 instead.
My 2 bikes haven't shipped yet. Hopefully soon!

Also saw the Nicot dirt-e bikes now. They have the efox and ebeast.
Looks like better suspension. Two versions with 19 and 16 wheels or 21 and 18. I can't see any other differences.

Attachments

• 1627008103302.jpg
    1627008103302.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 3,207
  • 1627008068233.png
    1627008068233.png
    256.9 KB · Views: 3,207
  • 1627008071506.png
    1627008071506.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 3,207
  • 1627008108143.jpg
    1627008108143.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 3,207
Where did you find the Nicot? They do look much better and apparently the brand has been around a while on the value end of the spectrum, probably much like Japanese bikes in the 70s.

Arrived after 4 months. Welds aren't that good, but rides nice. Chain guard is rubbing and makes a click.. Got to figure that out. Haven't had it off road yet. Hope to this weekend. Way bigger than the Surron and much more plush suspension. Nice to have a foot brake. Haven't figured out how to change display from kph to mph yet. Anyone know?

Attachments

• 20211101_202356.jpg
    20211101_202356.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,375
Button on the speedo, held down.

I ordered mine through Naticycles in NJ. Curious as to your user experience so far

Got it figured out. Tried holding the speedo down and was too quick. Kept switching back to kmh without me noticing.
So far loving the bike. Much better for adults than surron. Can't really compare to actual mx bikes, as I've come from ebikes. Had some history with 4 wheelers though.
My second bike came. Black version, has different parts. Don't know if it's the color or Chinese changing things already - could be newer or older though. Forks are different, has an electronic throttle, unlike the green bike with a mechanical like the surron had on first editions. Alarm and key fob have a much louder noise, and cannot ride without taking the key to turn on the bike. Also has the on/off button light always on, has some sort of touch protection which sounds alarm. Kind of annoying when you bump the bike in the garage.Chain is gold, maybe cosmetic, but sound quieter. Also different disk brakes, and clutch lever. Has plastic chain cover by motor instead of aluminum on the green bike. Some other cosmetic stuff - like logo on the motor.
I'm getting 40 miles or so per charge with mixed riding.

Plz post some pics of the black bike when you can.

Black looks the same, just painted black frame. Sold the black one. Plastics are the same. I'm really happy with the bikes though. Still have an eye on the storm bee, but looks to be more money than I'd like to spend on a toy. I did add a surron e throttle to one bike and new grips. Much better quality throttle, but didn't change performance or anything.

Attachments

• -1708922963.png
    -1708922963.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,138
In the pictures of them side by side the Surron looks taller but the Banshee looks wider/more substantial.

Cool.

Tom

Back