Build

AidanY

1 mW
Can someone help me? I want to make a fast e dirt bike with like a crf 250 frame I want it to have the same amount of power as it would if it was a regular 250. I don’t want to spend over 5k is there any way I could make a build that would be fast and could wheelie that doesn’t cost too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Philly I don’t have a frame yet but I was thinking I can just get one from Ofer up or a junk yard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a crf 250 frame I don’t know what parts to put in it as far ass batter controller and motor any suggestions

I have a crf 250 frame can some one guide me to what motor controller and battery I should buy

I have a crf 250 can someone guide me to what controller,motor and batteries I could use

AidanY said:
I have a crf 250 can someone guide me to what controller,motor and batteries I could use

I'm going to predict that it will be difficult to get advice with the shotgun strategy. Your four threads with the same subject will just confuse everything. I don't think it breaks the forum rules directly, although embedded in the rules thread is a statement "...helping keep duplicate topics to a minimum", that perhaps reflects the spirit of some of the rules.

The full text reads:
5. Search before posting!
We have both a google search function ( pretty good! ) and a PhpBB search function that's more specific. Please use them before posting to see if your question has already been asked; helping keep duplicate topics to a minimum.

Following this advice:

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=crf250
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=crf250r

OP was told to post in motorcycle and told to give more information. I even posted the rules on advice on posting.
Just means the mods will have to merg OP's thread.

More info is
Price range
Power range
Speed range
Terrain ridden

I moved all of your various threads for this same thing into your first one, and then moved it to the Motorcycle forum for you.

I recommend you stick to just the one thread, and carefully read and answer those that respond.

Eastwood said:
Give some more information as far as what your goals are. what type of terrain? How fast, how far etc.
I just want something to ride on the street, and a little bit of wheelies and im not sure what a good range is but maybe 15miles.

AidanY said:
Eastwood said:
Give some more information as far as what your goals are. what type of terrain? How fast, how far etc.
I just want something to ride on the street, and a little bit of wheelies and im not sure what a good range is but maybe 15miles.

Buy a Sur Ron Light Bee.

I can get a crf 250 or yz frame but i dont know what to put inside(i want to keep the dirt bike frame). I wanted to make a build that can go fast, wheelie, but i also wanted to keep my foot brake. My Expectations: 80mph on level ground, 40 cruising speed,20 miles with 40 cruising speed. i want to ride on the street my budget is under 6k. Any suggestions on what i could use any advice will help!!

I'll never understand what motorcyclist like about foot brakes on ebikes, left hand dexterity > right foot

Your yet another new thread for the same thing has been merged with all the others into your first thread.

Please stop making new threads and use this one, instead of ignoring those already trying to help you, answer them and they may be able to help you.

If you ignore those already posting in your threads and start new ones instead, no one is going to want to help you.

JimVonBaden said:
cheapcookie said:
I'll never understand what motorcyclist like about foot brakes on ebikes, left hand dexterity > right foot

I take it you do not ride motorcycles? It is a well learned habit, and there is plenty of control with foot brakes.

Have you ridden electric motorcycles? Have you lowsided a motorcycle? Have you always braked on time?

cheapcookie said:
JimVonBaden said:
cheapcookie said:

I take it you do not ride motorcycles? It is a well learned habit, and there is plenty of control with foot brakes.

Have you ridden electric motorcycles? Have you lowsided a motorcycle? Have you always braked on time?
Yes, no because I ride well, so far. What does any of those questions have to do with a foot brake?

JimVonBaden said:
Yes, no because I ride well, so far. What does any of those questions have to do with a foot brake?

Can you explain why manufacturers such as Zero should keep foot brakes on Electric Motos?

cheapcookie said:
JimVonBaden said:

Can you explain why manufacturers such as Zero should keep foot brakes on Electric Motos?
Because people that Ben riding motorcycles all there life wanna get a electric bike they have to get used to a whole new brake system. Then if there new rider that ride on a left back brake if they get a gas Dirtbike then it would take more getting used too.

AidanY said:
Because people that Ben riding motorcycles all there life wanna get a electric bike they have to get used to a whole new brake system. Then if there new rider that ride on a left back brake if they get a gas Dirtbike then it would take more getting used too.

Exactly, now why is the rear brake on the foot on gas bikes? Is it because the cockpit is full with clutch and front brake? Why aren't the clutch and front brakes on the feet?

cheapcookie said:
Exactly, now why is the rear brake on the foot on gas bikes? Is it because the cockpit is full with clutch and front brake? Why aren't the clutch and front brakes on the feet?

Both those things take more finesse and coordination than you have in your feet.

When I rode a motorcycle for daily transportation, I wouldn't touch the rear brake at all for days at a time.

Chalo said:
Both those things take more finesse and coordination than you have in your feet.

When I rode a motorcycle for daily transportation, I wouldn't touch the rear brake at all for days at a time.

Would you have left hand rear brake, right hand front brake, right hand throttle on your emoto, Chalo?

Back