Cut out issue?

Hey guys first post here. Gio Havoc 72 volt with a 2000 watt control box. Power cuts out after 2-3 seconds on throttle. If i shut the key off, turn back on then same thing, goes then cuts out. Batteries are new and charged up. the bike came from the manufacturer not working. I put in a new controller which didnt change anything no go at all. Got a new motor from manufacturer under (warranty) test drove good, it worked for a day then it quit. I swapped the old control box back same thing. Installed a 3000 watt controller we have but now goes for 2-3 seconds then cuts out. Anyone heard of such an issue. Im going to try another motor but cant keep doing this over and over. Also after it cuts out i do have a good throttle signal to the controller and can hear a slight tink tink noise at the motor as i try the throttle as soon as it cuts out but that noise does not happen once the wheel (motor) stops moving.

its the battery bro . same thing happen to me kinda. in my case the battery i had was a btr 72 35ah with 50 amp continuous and 100 peak discharge.in any case once my stubborn ass switched the battery(after 10 days of trying everything else )and shit worked like a charm.even though the battery is new its more than likely a battery with a defective bms.also what is the discharge capabilities of the battery? if your pulling to much amps battery will cut off .in my case once i flipped the breaker my battery went to sleep because i upgraded to a massive kelly klsh7275 ,the initial burst of voltage was too much for my battery to handle

Back