KEB72801X

Yuyuk3

1 µW
Hello, I'm doing a Electric motorcycle with 24S 135Ah (Lifepo4), motor 72V 5kW, and KEB72801X Controller, BMS Daly 24S 250A.

Everything was working fine for me until yesterday. My motorcycle stopped suddenly and I thought it had been the BMS, because of low voltage, it turned out not to be the case, I stopped the motorcycle, and I started again and it was fine, I got off the motorcycle, I went home to look for an object, I go down to the street, I take the motorcycle and it no longer works, that is, everything worked (lights, brake, kickstand, horn), but the accelerator did not work ...

Today I opened the motorcycle and it still did not work, with the motorcycle stopped, looking at everything, voltage between + and -, voltage between PWR and chassis, etc. etc. All voltages were correct, 79V

When I start the motorcycle, I realize that there are different voltages on the motorcycle, 79V between + and -, 66V between PWR and chassis, there was a moment that gave me -13V between B- and a point (although I don't remember what it was). The LEDs on the controller are on both Green and Red, although red is not as strong as green ...

Still, I have not found the possible fault, does anyone know what can happen? or how to look at possible breakdowns?

Thank you very much and greetings!

EDIT:
I also have to say that when I opened it for the first time this afternoon, there was a moment when the accelerator worked for me, I covered the motorcycle with the covers and it stopped working ...

The KEB series have a led blinking error code list. Knowing which is the error it will be easier to start looking into the problem.
You can check it at the manual here: https://kellycontroller.com/wp-content/uploads/keb/KellyKEBUserManual.pdf

Back