Qs Motor DC-DC converter Wiring info

s10mods

100 µW
I bought the QS 138 v3 from Qs motor and they sent me a DC-DC converter in the "kit" part # QS20101 (adding the pn hoping I can resolve this and it will come up in a search for anyone else with this issue). I contacted them about information and they gave me wiring info that is listed with wire colors (see pic), unfortunately it has no wiring attached to it so colors-functions do me no good, they sent a loose connector and terminals instead. Has anyone seen/used a DC-DC converter like this and hooked it up successfully? I don't want to just guess and blow it up as I would like to use it since I paid for it. I've searched google and came up with nothing.

Attachments

• 20210827_053723.jpg
    20210827_053723.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 495
  • 20210827_053731.jpg
    20210827_053731.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 495
  • Wire.JPG
    Wire.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 495
I finally got an answer back. pinout is attached.

Attachments

• DC-DC Convter Pin.jpg
    DC-DC Convter Pin.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 476
s10mods said:
I bought the QS 138 v3 from Qs motor and they sent me a DC-DC converter in the "kit" part # QS20101 (adding the pn hoping I can resolve this and it will come up in a search for anyone else with this issue). I contacted them about information and they gave me wiring info that is listed with wire colors (see pic), unfortunately it has no wiring attached to it so colors-functions do me no good, they sent a loose connector and terminals instead. Has anyone seen/used a DC-DC converter like this and hooked it up successfully? I don't want to just guess and blow it up as I would like to use it since I paid for it. I've searched google and came up with nothing.

The wiring list for the display seems to be wrong.
I have the same - and there, the black-white cable is the speed signal, and the dark blue cable is the headlight control.

But as I have learnt about their quality of work, it might be possible that they just randomly put cable colors, and each production batch of those displays has different cable colors... :lol:

And if you get answers from them (I don't...) , you could ask them why they put a thermistor inside the display and didnt prolong it to the outside. Nobody is interested in the temperature INSIDE the display .

Back