Chinese E bike Motorcycle

Indionyc4776

10 µW
I just got a Chinese e motorcycle and it’s fun but not fast enough off the line and doesn’t last long I would like to make it faster off the line last longer and also make it less bumpy of a ride also would like to know if there is a regulator on this bike I can disconnect to make it faster .. can anyone help I’m in nyc .. thanks

How do you expect us to answer when we don't know which bike you have?

Probably noting you can disconnect to get it faster, what you need is:

For better range get new battery - build or order custom built.

For faster acceleration - get new motor controller if motor can handle more power, otherwise get new motor as well.

This actually helps and it’s a Fly 2 Chinese motorcycle don’t really have the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more information you give us the more likely you'll get useful answers.
I own two chinese E-motorcycles so I might be of some help, but you really need to take some time and give details/pictures. It's not like posting pictures is expensive or anything :wink:
Can't find squat on google searching for "fly 2 chinese motorbike"...

aacb09a9db2f573720e88169a7b0735b.jpg

0a60113190cb58bc392e037077003db7.jpg

Dui said:
The more information you give us the more likely you'll get useful answers.
I own two chinese E-motorcycles so I might be of some help, but you really need to take some time and give details/pictures. It's not like posting pictures is expensive or anything :wink:
Can't find squat on google searching for "fly 2 chinese motorbike"...
Sent

That looks very similar to my motorbikes, though it's not exactly the same frame or fairings.
You will need to open it and take pitures of the controller (the big electronic box that controls the motor).
Also please take some pics of the markings on the motor.
And some information on the battery too (what voltage, what capacity, what maximum dischage current). If you don't know you can just ask the seller, they should be able to tell you. You can at least know the voltage and sometimes the capacity by looking at what's written on the charger.

Basically you are limited by one of these 3: motor, controller and/or battery. My bet would be that your limit right now is the controller, but probably the battery is a very close second since they usually fit the cheapest ones they can find. I don't think the motor will be a problem anytime soon, these QS motors can take a serious beating.

Ultimately it will come down to how much you are willing to spend, this thing can become really powerful but it isn't exactly cheap to do and the learning curve can be very intimidating at first.
You can have a look at my threads in my signature to give you an idea of the kind of things I'm talking about when I say stuff like "controller", "motor" and whatnot.

Back