Gen4 size 6 and 1304 help please

Shmx

1 µW
Ok I've got a gen4 size 6 and a1304 in my build . All seemed to be going fine but forever trying to get things better . However I fried a battery not really bad but 3 cells started to expand so Ive had a new one built 100.8v
For some reason I'm not cutting out when trying to go above 30mph . It's same bms (ant) . I've reloaded a file from the laptop , removed Regen incase I was putting to much back into battery .tried and tried different things but nothing seems to solve it
I'm totally stuck and also a bit of a nob with the DVT . Not to clever with tec stuff but I'm on a crash corse lol

Any advice would be so grateful
Thanks stu

Honestly, I'm also just trying to read the question correctly. There's a couple things happening: cutting out at 30mph, whether that's the goal, to be legal, or to remove the limit and its worded wrong/typo'd.

Separately, the cells are seeing too much current. This has nothing to do with the controller other than baseline settings. Possible from Regen current too high, possibly from load current too high or for too long.

Many things, and it would all need to start with:
1. What are you trying to do?
2. Was it fine before you were tinkering?
3. What did you do to it when the problem started?
4. Do you know what battery cells you have, what their c rates and limits are, series/parallel configuration, etc?
5. What are your motor current settings?

Sounds like common sense to some, not to others. Can't hit a battery with too much current or it gets wrecked. But the higher the current, the more torque you get, so by trying to "improve" the machine, you'll probably just decrease it's life from a long usable life, to a handful of badass rides.

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Back