amberwolf

spudman

1 mW
has anyone seen amberwolf lately please as he has been helping me on my electric moped. as not seen him for a few days
apologies to have to post here but I didn't know where else to ask

Just posted here

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1696973#p1696973

go to his profile and you can message him directly

john61ct said:
Just posted here

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1696973#p1696973

go to his profile and you can message him directly

its no good if he isn't here, as he was helping me loads but not heard from him no more in about 4 days I think

john61ct said:
Are you paying him well?

What you on about. What’s this a pay for help forum then now news to me. As had no bill sent pmsl

He must be having time out. Not a problem just wondering where he was but it’s ok

People have lives man maybe wolf was just tired of holding your hand and you werent holding up your end of the bargain by actually trying to figure things out on your own and wanting it all handed to you on a silver platter especially with the easy concept stuff but who really knows because people have lives man.

calab said:
People have lives man maybe wolf was just tired of holding your hand and you werent holding up your end of the bargain by actually trying to figure things out on your own and wanting it all handed to you on a silver platter especially with the easy concept stuff but who really knows because people have lives man.

Calab who has said people don't have lives, I know that, what makes you think wolf was holding my hand, if I knew about electric mopeds, I wont have came here would I think about it. As this is a forum to help people. has amberwolf spoke or messaged you regarding him helping me, as I cant see why, if I knew about electric mopeds etc the tech side I wont be coming here to ask would I or is this just your version of things. and I'm sure if wolf thought I was not figuring things out for myself I'm sure he would say. I will ask him when he returns. that Calab says he is holding my hand, then see his reply as I'm sure he can speak for himself.

have a nice day

Back