Brammo Enertia Diagnostic

Knosalaa

1 µW
Hello All!
I have 2009 Brammo Enertia and would like to put it back in the road. I am getting no sound of life. The bike comes with 6 12v 40ah batteries which were dead. I have made small 4s mini packs for diagnostic work. Oem bms boards and original batt boxes are preserved so no issue there. It has a immobilizer, oem VCU, SigmaDrive traction controller pm835 (250A) medium size and bunch of other equipment incl. on-board charger, contactor with exciter, dashboard etc.
I am not the best when it comes to reading electrical diagram but my goal would be to get some assistance with diagnostic of each component to see if it’s working. So far I have checked all the fuses in electrical system and getting 76v there, checked dc to dc and it’s working fine. My next step would be to see how I can eliminate immobilizer from the circuit so I could take that out of equation and than concentrate on VCU and Sigma traction controller. I’m not sure if I can attach diagram but obviously that would be a start to get any sort of help!
Thank you very much in advance!View attachment Enertia-Wiring-diagram.pdf

Back