Need help motorcycle beeps before it goes

Albie72

100 W
I was riding my motorcycle every thing was fine I hit a bump stopped at a red light when I twist the throttle I get a beep I let go turn the throttle again it goes. I have to do it every time I stop. Took the motorcycle apart and checked all the connections. Its the same beep I get when I'm in park and turn the throttle. I have a fardriver controller. So I unplugged the battery for safety

Hi I put this under e motorcycle on accident problem is I hit a bump riding now when I twist the throttle I get a beep like I'm in park I have to resist the throttle to make it go. I took the panels off and nothing is loose

Albie72 said:
Hi I put this under e motorcycle on accident problem is I hit a bump riding now when I twist the throttle I get a beep like I'm in park I have to resist the throttle to make it go. I took the panels off and nothing is loose

Almost too much information to process all at once. Might take a while to read though it a few times in order to diagnose the problem. So you're trying to figure out how to turn off the beep?

The problem is when I turn the throttle it beeps doesn't move I have to turn the throttle again to make it go

How does it know you are in park?

Most likely whatever sensor tells it that is not correctly telling the system that you are no longer in park.

G'day Albie.
Is there a safety cutout switch on the stand?
Could be the stand is bouncing on bumps & tripping the switch for a moment. The switch could be out of adjustment too, screwed out too far.

AussieRider

G'day Albie.
Is there a safety cutout switch on the stand?
Could be the stand is bouncing on bumps & tripping the switch for a moment. The switch could be out of adjustment too, screwed out too far.

AussieRider
I dont have one I looked thank u I put a new throttle on it and it stopped but I get a dead spot do u know if I have to let the controller to relearn the new throttle. The fardriver has a learn button on there app

Back