Velox Boards Off-Road Electric Skateboards

Hurdart

1 µW
Hello wanted to share Velox Boards new website. Very cool off-road electric longboards.

Wow. thanks! Have anything positive to say? Or are you the end all of electric vehicles? Have you ever ridden the board? Or is you statement based on presumption? Wouldn't you agree there are some instances where a HUB motor would be beneficial? And why are so weird about it? Enough to go out your way to make a negative statement like that?

Hurdart said:
Wow. thanks! Have anything positive to say? Or are you the end all of electric vehicles? Have you ever ridden the board? Or is you statement based on presumption? Wouldn't you agree there are some instances where a HUB motor would be beneficial? And why are so weird about it? Enough to go out your way to make a negative statement like that?

Keep going, I want to know exactly how professional this company isn't. Your board sucks and was engineered by a brain damaged porpoise.

Why? Your opinion sucks. You are the one who lacks professionalism and make childish statements like "brains like a porpoise". Thats not even insulting, it's stupid. And whats your problem? Why are you trying to pick a fight? All I did was post a website up and you attacked with your statement! Why? Are you deficient in some manner? That is usually the case when people act out like you do. I am not going to play your stupid game. You are a punk!. Play your kid games with someone else.

where are the pics and videos of you riding the eboard??? otherwise it seems like spam? if your from the company then posts likely belong in the for sale section;) under what circumstances are hub motors better, what type of climbing inclines can this board handle??

Back