Anyone here use a GPS/DVR system?

Just curious if anybody has a similar GPS/DVR equipped on their EV

What system did you buy?
How was the install?
How would you rate the performance?

I just bought one, Amazon had a "Flash Sale" goin on earlier today and there was only 3 minutes left, so I jumped the gun without doing any research. Hoping it doesn't bite me in the ass. Only thing I'm not 100% sure on is whether or not it records your speed and route or just the route.

DV688.jpg
Blueskysea DV688 Motorcycle Dash Cam, 1080p Dual Lens Motorcycle Recording Camera, 2.35" LCD IP67 Waterproof Screen, 130 Degree Angle, Night Vision, Latest Version

I got it installed but my main battery is shot, so I haven't really had an opportunity to actually use it yet.

In one of those life throws you a curve ball situations, as this part of my ebike project was wrapping up, someone stole my daily ridden KTM. The next day when I tried to ride the ebike to work, I found out the battery is sagging and wouldn't take a full charge. After buying a new moto, I just haven't had the time or motivation to build another battery pack.

The unit is solid, the cams are beefy, UI is easy to navigate. Screen is washed out by the sun, so can't use for a rear view. At night the screen is bright, images are clear and the footy doesn't have much shake.

Have not tried the GPS tracking as of yet.

Back