Qs138 v3 Chinese pit bike conversion

KiefRichards

100 mW
It’s been a project. Thanks people who helped answer my questions.

Heres a video of the 1st ride

https://youtu.be/o-TE8_0zf7A

remyglass said:
are there any pics or video? im just seeing your text

either way, congrats!

Thanks.
Back to riding my good ole gasoline bikes for now. Im waiting on a new controller, probably be a month or so till it arrives. The em150 I bought from QS Motors was a dud.
Bought an em200/2 directly from the manufacturer this time. Hopefully this one is better.

it's not very nice or helpful to delete your posts's content like this; probably doesn't inspire people to want to help you or contribute to your threads in the future. :(

usually makes the rest of any threads this happens to useless for anyone else that might have been looking for information to help them, because even if the replies are there, context and related info is now lost.

it would be much much better to simply add the comment you replace your post with as a new post, and then leave the original post as it is.

amberwolf said:
it's not very nice or helpful to delete your posts's content like this; probably doesn't inspire people to want to help you or contribute to your threads in the future. :(

usually makes the rest of any threads this happens to useless for anyone else that might have been looking for information to help them, because even if the replies are there, context and related info is now lost.

it would be much much better to simply add the comment you replace your post with as a new post, and then leave the original post as it is.

Thanks!

There was absolutely no content of any value in my post. Just a few pictures of my garbage build, and a single question I couldn’t decipher. I feel my posts are just polluting the forum. I wanted to delete my post completely, can you do that for me? Thanks again!

KiefRichards said:
It’s been a project. Thanks people who helped answer my questions.

Here’s a quick video of it up and running

https://youtube.com/shorts/bRCZtyuetUc?feature=share

Back