[Help] Chinese BMS firmware

plateau

1 mW
Hi, people, how are you?

Today I started assembling my battery but I bricked my BMS after trying to updated its firmware.

My BMS is a chinese one with bluetooth support. The model is JBD-SP15S001 (attached below).

IMG-20190816-134147.jpg

I realized it uses an ATMega8 with TI BQ76940 to manage the cells. So, does anyone have the correct firmware to my board?

I was trying to find a new one here in Brazil but I found nothing. I'm little disappointed because I was the last step to complete my DIY-ebike.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pedro Rosa.

You'd have to get it from the manufacturer of the BMS itself, because the firmware will be different for different designs.

If the new firmware you were using didn't come from them, that might be why it failed.

amberwolf said:
You'd have to get it from the manufacturer of the BMS itself, because the firmware will be different for different designs.

If the new firmware you were using didn't come from them, that might be why it failed.

Many thanks for your explanation, my dear.

Mr. BotoXbz has shared a firmware (SP15S001) and I flashed it today but nothing has changed, unfortunately.

I'm looking for a supplier in USA or China who can send me a new one to Brazil. Do you know anyone?

A friend of mine will be in USA from tomorrow until September 7th and I'm trying to find someone there that can sell me one.

One more time, thank you so much.

Regards,

Pedro Rosa.

Back