VTC6A 21700 4000mAh Real Price?

rg12

100 kW
Am looking to work with these cell and on the hunt for a reliable supplier on Alibaba (good luck for me with that...).
I was offered prices of around $3.6 per cell, is that a legit price? not too low?

Am open to suggestions for all high discharge 4000mAh 21700 brand cells.
How does the VTC6A 21700 compare with the Samsung 40T (21700 as well)?
Both rated 30A (7.5C)

I would like to test this Sony VTC6A 21700 and LG H40 cell and comapre them with already tested Samsung 40T. Unfortunatelly I misses when QB have both in stock. I think that 3.6 USD is rather low price for Sony cell, particularly if this is price for one sample. I will expect ca 4 USD and higher price for genuine cell.

Why dont you do the sensible thing, and buy samples of each to inspect and test.
That way you will know how they compare, check they are genuine, verify the supply sources, etc.
Without that , you are just rolling the dice !

Hillhater said:
Why dont you do the sensible thing, and buy samples of each to inspect and test.
That way you will know how they compare, check they are genuine, verify the supply sources, etc.
Without that , you are just rolling the dice !

I don't believe in samples, I want to order about 140pcs for a first pack and do a real life test.
Why don't I believe in samples? since they can send you brand new original cells and when you make the big order they screw you with b grades or fakes.

Back