co20b good idea for ebike?

cg_ebiker

100 mW
After a lot of research, I've settled on some CO20b cells that jimbob01 is selling here on the forum. They offer incredible capacity and discharge (40Ah and >200A discharge for just a 2p pack!) I'm building a high power ebike, hopefully around 8kW and just wanted to see if anyone could see a reason why these wouldn't work. I've checked the size and they'll fit fine. I'm picking them up tomorrow :D but anything I should check? He's a trusted seller and has sold 1000s without issues

If you like you can look around the forum for "EIG" and you'll see these in use on various types of builds.

Iv'e been using them on mine for years (though not from Jimbob01; mine all came to me used so whatever you get from him will be better).

To know if they will work on your system you can simply look at the datasheet in his thread, then determine if you have the space for the number of cells in series and parallel it will take to supply the current and voltage you need, both peak and continous. The cells are rated 5C continous, 10C peak (10 seconds), voltage sag/etc is charted on the datasheet for various discharge rates. Charge curves are also on there.

Back