bms bluetooth connecting problem

ahmedalasadi

100 µW
Hi.. today i tried to connect my phone with bms via BT but .. the phone BT can recognize it but the apk can't :| !!.. tried to reinstall it again and the same problem exist .. tried install it on another phone and also can't connect it with bms apk .. does yhat means a problem with bms it self !?? as U can see in the attached screen shot .. any help will be appreciated .. Screenshot_20210605-132142.pngScreenshot_20210605-132356.png

Are you able to pair with the BMS first before opening the app?

pwd said:
Are you able to pair with the BMS first before opening the app?
I connected with BMS more than 5 times .. suddenly it stopped .. though my phone BT recognize the BMS BT module serial number .. but the APK not ..

Mart76 said:
This is the daly app for their smart bms, right?
YES .. the Basen Co. selling agent called "Sheila Chou " on Alibaba site tried helping me as much as she can in this matter thankfully by but didn't help too .

So why did you not put that very evidently important information in the header. Do you think all bluetooth bms use the same app or behave the same?

The header of posts need to be concise and informative, so other users can easily search for answers in forums. That is the very basic idea of such forums. If you dont get that stay out of it!

I probably have the solution for your problem, but I am hesitant to share because of your behaviour. Which, by the way, is why I share very little of my knowledge here. To many users not grabbing the basic ideas of forums.

Mart76 said:
So why did you not put that very evidently important information in the header. Do you think all bluetooth bms use the same app or behave the same?

The header of posts need to be concise and informative, so other users can easily search for answers in forums. That is the very basic idea of such forums. If you dont get that stay out of it!

I probably have the solution for your problem, but I am hesitant to share because of your behaviour. Which, by the way, is why I share very little of my knowledge here. To many users not grabbing the basic ideas of forums.
Listen well . I looked for a solution .. found this site and registered .. looked for a way to post like others did i found it and no one complained like U did and they tried thankfully gives a hand of help ..if U don't like to help for any reason or found something in this post don't comply with your posting criteria so U can simply leave it .. hope U get the point pal !!..

That is the problem. Too many people around not thinking twice about what they do and demand from others. Dont take it personally, you are just one of many, as you so correctly stated.
Not even thinking about what I wrote or having the guts too simply admit that I might be right.
In that case....good luck with your problem. I will certainly not help you out.

Back