These Guys Legit? : Bicycle Motor Works batteries

humblebee

1 µW
Anyone bought a pack from Bicycle Motor Works?

https://bicyclemotorworks.com/product-category/e-bike-batteries/?product_orderby=price&product_count=36

I'm looking to get a 72V ~40-50 amp pack and these guys are one of the very few options. They seem reasonably priced and I've found a couple instances of happy customers but not much info found either way.

Longtime ES forum member 999zip999 seems to like them. They look like they are well built and offer a wide variety. Why not call them up with some technical questions and see what their customer service is like? That will tell you something. Many vendors are lacking.

Was wondering about this site, too. However, a friend bought one if their Pocket Rocket Packs and liked it and even let me try. I’ve bought about three different packs from them without issue. Can’t beat the price and quality. They are a small shop with the good old “mom and pop” type of service. The only downside is that they aren’t cased so you’ll have to figure out a way to mount on your bike. The easiest is a frame bag which I’m not a fan of. What also works is strapping the pack to a water bottle cage mounts and just finding something to cover the battery from the elements.

Back