1.444 Kwh Triangle Battery.

Cell-man has 1.444 Kwh worth of battery that can fit in the triangle !

75V 19.3 ah That's a fair amount of battery in the triangle.

Anyone know the C of this battery ?

http://em3ev.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=35&product_id=180

21S7P%20Triangle-500x500.jpg

2C Max I think.

Here is what the man himself says:

Whilst the 22P cells are 3C rated and can deliver 2C or more continuously, and the 29E are 2C rated, it is recommended not to run them at these levels on a routine basis. If your setup and usage means that the pack will be operated at high continuous Current levels, consider the high power 20R pack. The 20R cell is 10C rated and will effortlessly deliver 5C plus discharge rates.

Joseph C. said:
2C Max I think.

Whilst the 22P cells are 3C rated and can deliver 2C or more continuously, and the 29E are 2C rated, it is recommended not to run them at these levels on a routine basis. If your setup and usage means that the pack will be operated at high continuous Current levels, consider the high power 20R pack. The 20R cell is 10C rated and will effortlessly deliver 5C plus discharge rates.

2C, 40 amps, that's not that bad really for such an amount of Kwh, if I remember correctly my deceased 8t mac consumed about 30 Wh/mi @ 27 mph ? that would be 45 miles range, that's not bad.

75 volts is a bit much for a mac though.

o00scorpion00o said:
Joseph C. said:
2C Max I think.

2C, 40 amps, that's not that bad really for such an amount of Kwh, if I remember correctly my deceased 8t mac consumed about 30 Wh/mi @ 27 mph ? that would be 45 miles range, that's not bad.

75 volts is a bit much for a mac though.

Yep, but it would be good for a direct drive it would make it comparable to a MAC on 48 volts.

Joseph C. said:
Yep, but it would be good for a direct drive it would make it comparable to a MAC on 48 volts.

Or you could just turn the throttle down in the controller.

75 volts in an 8T mac would probably do close to 50 mph.

48v for Macs I'd think.

Still, that's a healthy size pack to fit in the cellman bag. With the wasted space cramming RC packs in mine, I can only fit 800wh in my bag.

Awesome battery, if they used instead of the 18650 29e 2.9ah the 18650BD 3.2ah it would have even more capacity !

Didn't look at the geometry of that 72V power pack vs. my stock 29E 25ah triangle @50V but my quoted wh is roundabout 1200, so that pack is 200 wh more. I can tell you from my own pack, there is still more room in the triangle bag for more battery. But, if I were to fill the whole triangle bag with 18650's it wouldn't fit my bike's triangle frame.

Back