Ktm panasonic hubmotor, batery NKY442B2

PlayerC

1 µW
Hi
I'm looking some information about akku Panasonic NKY442B2 for KTM Itero power. I have no battery because it was totally damage. Oryginal akku has 46,8v and 4conectors. +, -, and two unknown. Someone know what are they? With new replacement battery will work without parring by service?
I have to check control unit after battery damaged. How can I do it? Any ideas? I can't find any informations and diagrams about panasonic pedelc system. Best regards.

Show pictures? Take voltage readings between all pins and labeled photos with the relative voltages.

Chances are it will be possible to reverse engineer it from seeing the voltages. If you don't have a meter, harbor freight has them for <$10 and they are slightly better than nothing at measurements of voltage. Otherwise Amazon this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B015OFMUYO/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1467669543&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=true+rms+meter&dpPl=1&dpID=51SqibT0l%2BL&ref=plSrch

Hi
Attached panasonic driver's NUA091R picture. Who knows white and grey wires betwen + and - battery conectors? I need this knowlege to check system without battery and then preparing new battery 46.8V.

a>

Brushless motor and controller tester here. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-brushless-Motor-Controller-Tester-For-24V-36V-48V-60V-Electro-Car-Scooter-/131143747188?hash=item1e88c6c674:g:XywAAOxyhXRTJ~uM

Your bike should be able to run on any battery that charges to 54-58v. 13 cells in series is the usual industry standard, charging to 54.6v, and called "48v" .

Hi There
I'm just to regist, so, this is my first post.
Hello to all. I'm from Portugal.

I'm having the same issue. I have change the cells but seem I also have a trouble with the battery control board.
Battery has a special charger. Got the red light blinking. I have recharge the battery with a regular li-ion charger. Have 54V and battery are balanced with a battGo.
I have test by connect the battery directly into the bike, but the 2 wires on the middle would make some information to start the system. I can switches the bike on, but got an error message and the capacity indicator is wrong. Bike doesn't run.
KTM Erace with NKY442B2.

I'm searching for a new controller board but seems I am looking for a needle...

Other question: how I can see the posted pictures on your links ?

Did you manage to repair the battery?

Is it possible to increase capacity from 412 Wh?

Back