Imbalance from resistance?

rg12

100 kW
Planning a big a$$ battery, a 13S 192P with Samsung 30Q split into 6 modules of 13S 32P with a single BMS that controls a giant contactor.
The modules will be paralleled meaning all negatives together, all positives together and a balance harness of 14 wires coming out of each module and they will be paralleled also.
The pack will deliver between 500A to 1200A (max for 10 seconds), 500A is the average continuous current.
The question is about the following...
The arrangement will be 3 packs on the right and 3 packs on the left (like 3 groups of 2 one above each other).
The top two will have a 1.3 meter long wires and the bottom two will have about 0.6 meter long wires.
My fear is that the extra length of 0.7 meter wires to the top row will have more resistance and will go out of balance in a noticeable way.
Mind you that each cell group is also paralleled with an 18awg wire and I'm afraid that if I pull huge amps then there will be a slight momentary imbalance that the top row will drop more than the bottom and then since it's paralleled that the 18awg will have to carry the current transferred from the top to the bottom row on an instant.
The question is if each module has a max of 200A for 10 seconds and it has 5awg main wires, will the 0.7 meter extra length to the top row create any noticeable imbalance that will land on the 18awg wires somehow?

Back