Can sw-900 LCD connect to controller that supports KT LCD

kgff

1 W
I have an LCD that looks exactly like sw900 (same parameters too), but the printed model is gt981(I assume it might be a custom print because a local unknown store's website is printed next to the "gt981" model name) , maybe you know if sw900 can work with a controller that supports KT displays?

The controller I
I'm looking to buy: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32648717333.html

If you don't know/know it won't work, Can you please recommend a 500w controller for sensorless motor that supports sw900 LCD?

Thanks in advance :D :p :lol:

Nope. I have an SW900 and a compatible controller in an ebikeling kit. I have connected the SW900 to a KT controller, only because the connectors and the signals matched. it will light up but can't do anything or show anything because it doesn't use the KT protocol for data.**

You should buy an LCD3 with the KT controller from pswpower. It's about $25 plus an increase in shipping.

By the way, that KT controller can be jumpered to work w/o a display. You get some dfault PAS level and throttle support. The info is in the wiring diagram for the display connector. Says to short two pairs of wires. In fact, the last KT controller I bought from Pswpower came with a little plug that did that. But the additional $35 for a LCD3 is worth it. Lets you tune the controller.

**I need to plug that SW900 again back into my KT controller, and see if the controller will run in default PAS and support throttle. All the SW900 would be doing here is to turn on the controller.

docw009 said:
Nope. I have an SW900 and a compatible controller in an ebikeling kit. I have connected the SW900 to a KT controller, only because the connectors and the signals matched. it will light up but can't do anything or show anything because it doesn't use the KT protocol for data.**

You should buy an LCD3 with the KT controller from pswpower. It's about $25 plus an increase in shipping.

By the way, that KT controller can be jumpered to work w/o a display. You get some dfault PAS level and throttle support. The info is in the wiring diagram for the display connector. Says to short two pairs of wires. In fact, the last KT controller I bought from Pswpower came with a little plug that did that. But the additional $35 for a LCD3 is worth it. Lets you tune the controller.

**I need to plug that SW900 again back into my KT controller, and see if the controller will run in default PAS and support throttle. All the SW900 would be doing here is to turn on the controller.

thanks for the advice! I eventually ordered the kt lcd5 because the lcd3 comes with 2 clamp wider base that can't fit the scooter's handlebar.. too bad they didn't use a single clamp as the sw900 has

Back