Unlocking or Hacking Sabvoton SVMC72200 Controller

Hardergamer

100 W
I'm looking for a way of unlocking or hacking a Sabvoton Controller SVMC72200... and has anyone done a shunt mode on the 72150 or 72200?
The 72200 is a bigger controller than the 72150 which unlocks to 200amps, so you would think you could do the same on the bigger 72200? but I can't find out how...

One more thing some are running the SVMC96120 at 200amps! how are they achieving this?

Hav eyou ever been able to figure this out? I have the 72200 and can't change any of my parameters either

Thanks! Did it actually make a performance difference? Does it overheat your system or crank up the settings?

Hardergamer said:
Yes I got it unlocked using the Sabvoton unlocked software, have you sorted it out yet?

Here is the unlocked program https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-5fph-dcFoTE09kwI8wKYbXgV-61VyvB

So I tried the unlock software and apparently my controller is locked down harder than Fort Knox and will not allow me to change any settings that actually matter. Thinking about getting a new controller now because I'm not taking advantage of this qs273 motor at all

There are many Sabvoton knock off's If the unlocked software is not working you may have a fake controller. Where did you buy it?

Back