bldc "Learning board" based on st8

zlabs67

1 µW
Maybe a bit overpriced,
looks like chinese kt series controller, anyone has played with it ?
It seems source code to start experimenting is included

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000515194526.html

You can buy instead the KT motor controllers or TSDZ2 motor controller that uses the same STM8 and runs our OpenSource source firmware, that you can get you github.

We also have OpenSource firmware for 2 different ebike displays that works with this motor controllers, see our github.

I am already playing with your awesone work done on these controllers published on github. :wink:
Already flashed one and i am studying source code, very clean and well done ! :bigthumb:

ksnip_20200220-111048.jpg

My goal is to do an open source kt-lcd[12345678] display hardware and software implementation based on arduino, but the ideal companion is the controller with your open source code.

ksnip_20200220-112152.jpg

zlabs67 said:
I am already playing with your awesone work done on these controllers published on github. :wink:
Already flashed one and i am studying source code, very clean and well done ! :bigthumb:

ksnip_20200220-111048.jpg

My goal is to do an open source kt-lcd[12345678] display hardware and software implementation based on arduino, but the ideal companion is the controller with your open source code.

ksnip_20200220-112152.jpg
See the 850C display, that we have working firmware for it -- it is big and color display with RTC clock.

casainho said:
You can buy instead the KT motor controllers or TSDZ2 motor controller that uses the same STM8 and runs our OpenSource source firmware, that you can get you github.

We also have OpenSource firmware for 2 different ebike displays that works with this motor controllers, see our github.

hello ... I was thinking about learning that card but your words changed my mind!

I wonder if there is a sensorless hub motor controller application?
or tsdz2 engine controllers and yours Open Source firmware can work sensorless?

gatabil said:
I wonder if there is a sensorless hub motor controller application?

The STM8 processsor is too weak for sensorless sinusoidal commutation. Sensorless is only possible in 6 Step commutation.

For sensorless FOC there are various other projects, like the VESC or the Lishui-Controllers.

regards
stancecoke

Back