"JYTJD" hub Controller (YCSV126-005-48T) - HELP !!

AndZab

100 mW
Hello to everybody, I have a year 2020 new controller from JYTJD brand.
The model is YCSV126-005-48T and my good and new ebike kit is like this:

-700c-pollice-250w-biciclette-brushless-gear-motor-mozzo-posterioreC.jpg

I need to program the PAS settings, so I tried to connect the USB-HIGO cable, with no success:

IMG_0100.jpg

The BBSxx software do not connect, maybe this controller is not compatible with Bafang software:

SpeedLimit100.png

Any idea how to program this controller ? Thanks for any help...

It's probably not programmable. Most are not. I didnt' find anything in any forum posts about this brand, other than the one you replied to in another thread.

If it is, you'd probably have to get the model/brand-specific programming software for it from the seller or manufacturer.

It's also possible the Bafang cable isn't wired the way this controller needs--just because the connector fits doesn't mean the pins are wired in the same order. :(

amberwolf said:
It's probably not programmable. Most are not. I didnt' find anything in any forum posts about this brand, other than the one you replied to in another thread.

If it is, you'd probably have to get the model/brand-specific programming software for it from the seller or manufacturer.

It's also possible the Bafang cable isn't wired the way this controller needs--just because the connector fits doesn't mean the pins are wired in the same order. :(

Thank you very much for your help.
I just tried with Guangdong supplier many times, with no useful answer.
As the controller is bad programmed (PAS1 has too much speed), my only choice seems to change the controller, keeping the same 1T4 Bafang original cabling.
My current display is Bafang DPC-18.
Maybe can you suggest a serious programmable controller, instead of mine ?

IngrandimentoContr.jpg

Original specs:
48V750W bafang hub brushless motor controller For Fat Snow Bike
Voltage:DC48V
Type:YCSV126-005-48T
Undervoltage:39+±1V
Motor Phase:Angle:120°
Brake Type:p-
Current-limiting:22±1A
Number:20190828000293
Weight:350g

Hi. I have the exact same controller with a Bafang hub drive fat tyre 500w. And I also have the same problem. When using pedals the controller goes nuts with the effect the first seconds. It is not a smooth start on PAS 1,2,3 etc. When I use the throttle everything is perfect. If you figure out a way to solve this with the existing controller Im eager to know how. But I´m glad I found this thread, becuase now I know that there probably is a controller issue, not my PAS sensor issue as i thought.

Hallo,
I had the same problem with this kit. After long study of the system ( communication Bafang display DPC18 and controller) I found a nice solution with a smal ARDUINO-µC that sets the max speed depending on the selected Mode. I use a DPC18 with 0..9 steps and may max speed I programmed on the ARDUINO-µC : 1. step = 17 km/h up to 9. step 25 km/h. So if I select 3. step the motor supports me up to 19 km/h. With the DPC18 that used 0..5 steps and ECO / SPORT I had made a program that went from 16 km/h to 20 km/h and in SPORT from 21 km/h to 25 km/h. If I am riding on a rough surface, e.g. throug a forest way even 17 km/h are to fast. Therefor I programmed am LOW-SPEED mode that starts at: 1. step = 8 km/h up to 16 km/h. I select the LOW-Speed mode with switching on the "light" on the controller ( in my case I still use the light-system of the bike so this has no influence on the real light of the bike). I did this on our 2 bike and my wife and me like this way very much. If you are going faster than the selected max speed there is no support of the motor and the bike feel like before modification (shimano XT 30 geers).

How did you program it with the Arduino? With a USB 1t4 cable? Or did you replace the controller with an Arduino and something else? Please elaborate

Hello guys. I have same kind of problem with my Bafang hub motor controller. I am using 500C display and 500W 48V controller. Its very difficult to drive slow speeds when every pedaling causes huge acceleration peak. How did you solve this issue? Is there any links or threads for making Arduino hacks or how to reprogramming controller. Please help I will be happy for every answer.

I'm also building a bike with this controller for someone and am having the same issue. Throttle is OK, but the PAS is way too aggressive when starting to move via the pedals.

I'm also building a bike with this controller for someone and am having the same issue. Throttle is OK, but the PAS is way too aggressive when starting to move via the pedals.
I have the JYT controllers and there is a specific cable required, as these are not compatible with anything Bafang. They also have propitiatory software , which I can upload. (once I have it operating )

Attachments

• IMG_20230926_160831.jpg
    IMG_20230926_160831.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
I have the JYT controllers and there is a specific cable required, as these are not compatible with anything Bafang. They also have propitiatory software , which I can upload. (once I have it operating )
That would really be awesome if you could share it... and possibly how to get that adapter too :)

We found, that one model (on an Himiway Cobra bike) of JYTCon is a clone of a Lishui controller. So a slightly modified version of the EBiCS firmware works on the JYTCon controller. I guess, the firmware will work on other JYTCon controllers also. They seem to be quite popular in Russia.

index.php

Last edited:
Back