Advanced Mode Blix eBike?

I have a Blix Vika + ebike. It has a 48v 14 aH battery and a 500w rear hub motor. The pedal assist goes from 1 to 5 but the motor stops assisting at 18.1 MPH. Is there any info out there on getting into the advanced settings mode on the display to bump this up a bit.

I'd love to get it to 25 mph but would settle for just the advertised 20 mph.

Shengyi Motor
Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle (12 Magnet Cedence Sensor)

Here's what the display looks like:
Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 1.09.30 PM.png

Thanks so much @Drunkskunk. That's exactly what I was hoping to find. Now it's out to the garage to try it out.

Reporting back... Wow, better than anticipated.

First, holding the + and - down together for 3 sec. does go into programming mode. However, that's the only part of the linked instruction that relate to the Blix Vika +. But I lucked into more speed.

There are only a few choices once in advanced mode on the display. And to toggle between those choices you press the on/off button to move through them. NO PASSCODE needed by the way.

The first choice is a MI or KM setting.

The second choice was marked as KM and showed a number 29. At first I thought it was going to be another mile/KM for a secondary screen. But, it's the MAX speed in KM. Pressing PLUS went to 30... hello! I kept going all the way to 40. When I went past 40 it went to 12. So, I pressed the minus button and went back to 40.

The 3rd option screen was wheel diameter. Mines a 20" tire because it's a folding bike.

The 4th screen option didn't make any sense to me and pressing plus and minus didn't appear to do anything.
To save and exit the menu I held down the on/off button for 3 sec or was it the + / - buttons? One of those.

I went out for a test ride - where the motor used to quit at 18.3 mph (29 kph) it now goes all the way to 25 mph (40 kph). And, it's not just the display it's obviously faster.

Thanks so much. Hopefully this will help out any other Blix riders.

At the same time I asked this question here I sent an email to Blix Support. It took them a little bit of time to get back to me BUT to my great surprise they provided written instructions to increase the speed. I never figured they'd offer these nuggets of info:

Top speed will always be affected by other factors, such as riding conditions, quality of the terrain, and by the rider themself. But one thing that could possibly increase the speed is changing the wheel size in the programming of the display. If you hold down both the "Up" and "Down" keys for a few seconds, you will enter the settings menu. The first setting is Units (kilometers or miles), the second is the Speed Limit (in kilometers per hour), and the third is Wheel Size (in inches). You can change these settings with the up and down keys, and hit "M" to switch between the different settings. Holding M will exit the menu.

Back