Display wiring

Tunk

1 mW
Hi, I have tryed to have this post in E scooter but have no reply. So I think I will try here.
A friend have this Denver E scooter and he manage to pull out the cable from the display. I want to hjelp him resolder the display wires. There are 6 wires to solder. The blue one are just going to a blind connector.
I hope that there are someone who can hjelp me with a photo or know were the right solder pad are for different the wire colours. See photo.

Best regards Tunk

Display_1.jpg

Red goes to VCC
Black to GND
White and green will be Tx and Rx, but I can't say which way round. the only way to be sure would be to open the controller and look at the markings where the wires are soldered. They will be the opposite round, so if green is Rx on the controller, it'll be Tx on the LCD.
Blue carries battery voltage back to the controller to power it when the LCD is switched on. If you connect just the black and red, you can switch on the LCD and use a meter to see which of the outer two pads has battery voltage, which is where it goes.
The last pad will be for the yellow, which I would guess is for the lights.

From experience, the blue wire always goes next to the red, but I can't guarantee that's how yours should be.

Great, thanks, d8evh.
Then I have some thing to check. Rx and tx.
The yellow is the far right,(P3) because it is the only wire that are cut og and There are some wire on the pad.

Back