Sabvoton 72200 stuck in reset

jgetma

10 µW
I have a Sabvoton 72200 with TFT display that is stuck in "reset" mode - that is, whenever I connect to the controller via bluetooth using the MQCONN iOS app, the controller status is "Reset" and all values are 0/Null

Confirming that I have brown/yellow/green communication cables disconnected.

I have the Bluetooth USB dongle connected

This was not always the case - the controller initially connected to the Bluetooth app and was programmable.

The issue started after I connected the communication cables for the TFT display, then disconnected them to use Bluetooth app (having to connect/disconnect comm cables to use bluetootg app is such a stupid design IMO).

Ive tried restarting the controller (by turning TFT display on/off) as well as unplugging and plugging the USB dongle and communication cables.

The controller has a solid red light when on and runs still without issues.

Is there some way to hard-restart or reset the controller or app such that it will be in "Normal" status once more?

Attachments

• YTfMYOT.png
    YTfMYOT.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 255
Ive got a similiar situation,so i feel your faustration ! Im using the same equptment and when i connect after bluetooth comes on , it says in red "lackVoltage" im wondering if mayb e connecting through a computer with a USB data wire would get access again to maybe chang what setting are causing all this ?

TY. my computer HD crashed along with it the drivers and software to the Sabvoton and i dont know where to get new copies , which using USB data wire might allow to make proper adjusyment setting,as you had pointed out

Hey just curious if anyone found a solution. I have the same issue where the app shows normal for a split second then switches to "reset". I have what I believe to be the display comms cable unplugged.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2488.jpeg
    IMG_2488.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 3
Bumping to say I'm having the exact same issue. Cannot program no matter what. Have sent an email to sabvoton support, I'll update this thread and my thread on the same issue once I hear back.

Back