Sabvoton 72200 stuck in reset

jgetma

10 µW
I have a Sabvoton 72200 with TFT display that is stuck in "reset" mode - that is, whenever I connect to the controller via bluetooth using the MQCONN iOS app, the controller status is "Reset" and all values are 0/Null

Confirming that I have brown/yellow/green communication cables disconnected.

I have the Bluetooth USB dongle connected

This was not always the case - the controller initially connected to the Bluetooth app and was programmable.

The issue started after I connected the communication cables for the TFT display, then disconnected them to use Bluetooth app (having to connect/disconnect comm cables to use bluetootg app is such a stupid design IMO).

Ive tried restarting the controller (by turning TFT display on/off) as well as unplugging and plugging the USB dongle and communication cables.

The controller has a solid red light when on and runs still without issues.

Is there some way to hard-restart or reset the controller or app such that it will be in "Normal" status once more?

Attachments

• YTfMYOT.png
    YTfMYOT.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 254
Ive got a similiar situation,so i feel your faustration ! Im using the same equptment and when i connect after bluetooth comes on , it says in red "lackVoltage" im wondering if mayb e connecting through a computer with a USB data wire would get access again to maybe chang what setting are causing all this ?

TY. my computer HD crashed along with it the drivers and software to the Sabvoton and i dont know where to get new copies , which using USB data wire might allow to make proper adjusyment setting,as you had pointed out

Hey just curious if anyone found a solution. I have the same issue where the app shows normal for a split second then switches to "reset". I have what I believe to be the display comms cable unplugged.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2488.jpeg
    IMG_2488.jpeg