What Sabvoton Controller is this wiring from?

Lensfort

1 µW
I purchased this bike and I am told I have a Sabvoton 72V 150A controller. But my wiring loom is very different to everything I see online.

The seller gave me this schematic (below). I want to be able to install a speed limit switch. It has "extern speed limit connector 1 and 2 (one is a plug, one is a socket, both are blue wires). But I dont know if they are meant to be connected together, or against ground or high 12V.

Has anyone seen this one before?

LjFxwAB.jpg

I don't see any pictures; if you attach them directly to your post then everyone that can see your post can see your pics.

But regarding "sabvoton", it is not a specific brand, it's a name used by several sellers/makers/etc, so it's like a few years ago when people were calling a generic controller "infineon" when it usually had nothing to do with the (then "the best") infineon-chipset controllers. So whether your controller is or is not a "sabvoton", couldn't say.

If the speed wire is a two-wire "loop" that plugs into itself, then usually when it is not connected it's in "fast" mode, and when connected it's in "restricted" mode. What each of those means depends on the settings in the controller.

If your controller is like most with "3 speed switches", then there is a three wire plug with a ground and two "speed" wires. If so, then it is probalby in speed mode 2 when no wires are connected. If you ground one of the two wires, it is then in eihter mode 1 or 3, and if you disconnect that wire and then ground the other, it's in the other mode.

What speeds those are going to be is determined by the settings in the controller. You can try to program it based on other "sabvoton" threads, if it still doesn't do what you want, but it is always possible that the settings are locked by the seller or bike/scooter/etc maker.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=sabvoton&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

LjFxwAB.jpg

I did include the picture,. It shows for me. Here is the link to the image https://i.imgur.com/LjFxwAB.jpg

I found out that it's a "SVMC72100 (M)" controller which has different wiring loom. It does have a loop wiring for what it calls "extern speed limit connector - 1" and "extern speed limit connector - 2"

What you said
If the speed wire is a two-wire "loop" that plugs into itself, then usually when it is not connected it's in "fast" mode, and when connected it's in "restricted" mode. What each of those means depends on the settings in the controller.
Is what I think it is and is the most information that I have gotten. So thank you.

When you mean "restricted" mode setting. Are you referring to the MQCON software (Windows) or the MQCON app (Mobile Phone).
For either one, could you please be a little more specific on where I can find this parameter?

Back