Which throttle wire is which

I'm in the process of installing a new controller into my bike and I'm not sure how to figure out which wires go to which place for my throttle and speed selection.

I know which is which on my controller side as I have a diagram, but I just don't know how to figure out which wire is which on the bike side.
My controller throttle input is pinned out with a 5v (pink), negative (black), and a green (unknown)
and the 3 speed selector is - gear1 (green/white), negative (black), and gear3 (black/white)

Is there a way I can meter my bike throttle/speed selection outputs to see which wires go where. I have a means and tools, I just don't know what I'd be looking for to tell me what I need to know

Thanks.

Here's the wires from the throttle/speed switch on the bike side. (I don't know which is throttle or speed selector)

You should be able to find your answers here, since it contains all you'd want to know about hall sensor throttles
https://electricbike.com/forum/forum/kits/golden-motor-magic-pie/70584-guide-to-hall-sensor-throttle-operation-testing-and-modification

If the throttle doesn't work by simply plugging the two connectors together, you will have to cut one side, rearrange the wires and solder them back on, so you can use sm wire nuts and just try different combos till you find the one that works. Once, I hit upon a combo where the bike tried to take off, so be aware of that. You aren't going to hurt the controller by swapping them around.
If you want to exercize your multimeter, find the two that give you a steady 4.something Volts and the the remaining wire should be the signal. It will start at the same power Voltage and decrease as you apply the throttle.

Thanks for the info guys

I was able to find which one was the throttle and which was the three speed just my metering and pushing switches, but I didn't want to do anything with power on the bike if I had a risk of frying the throttle/3 speed if I plugged it in backwards.

There's a steep learning curve with bikes that I jumped right into. I've already found several wires that I either have already or will have to re-route, but at least my controller came pre programmed from the factory for my motor, so that's one large thing to not worry about.

Back