Bike has full charge and won’t spin tire

Devingrn

100 µW
12000watt 72v 48 ah , bike turns on wheel quick jerk the stops. I switched the hall sensor ran great for five minutes at low and high speeds then vibrating motor almost sounded like a rumble then won’t move tire then runs w vibration. any help would be great mahalos

I agree with EHP. That sounds like a wiring/contact problem. There could be a frayed wire somewhere, so it works intermittently. just a guess.

I have the 150 sabvoton controller I get 13 green led flashes then after I got the throttle says it’s a hall fault . I replaced the connector and still the same fault? Any ideas guys

Ok I have an issue that I’m dealing with 12000 watt 82v 48 ah . Hall fault switched out connector , controller 150 sabvoton blinks green13 times still it jerks forward then stops and throws code any ideas please. Looking for some advice really hope it isn’t the motor bikes 4 mths old

Ok I have an issue that I’m dealing with 12000 watt 82v 48 ah . Hall fault switched out connector , controller 150 sabvoton blinks green13 times still it jerks forward then stops and throws code any ideas please. Looking for some advice really hope it isn’t the motor bikes 4 mths old

id look at the motor cable where it goes through the axle, see if the disc brake screws knicked the cable

you could try wiggling or pushing on the cable there also with the motor spinning to see if it makes a different sound, for me its always been a motor cable and not the hall sensor.

Ok I looked earlier and it’s looking like it’s close but no cigar. I was really hoping it was that being that there’s only a cm clearance

Back