LL72120-UART controller?

willo

10 W
Anyone know where I can find info on this thing?
It's clearly a 72v 120a controller. It came on the chinese enduro bike I picked up.
The display being used with it is a UKC1, which I've managed to find a manual and default password for.

I'm already looking to upgrade the thing, but I replaced the throttle with a Domino and the display is showing a throttle error until I rotate it. It works as is, but the error bugs me.

Seems like I can put together a serial cable for the thing, but I'd rather have pinout info.

The controller in question. Removing the cover will be a pain, thus the bad angle.
K8kHyJA.jpg

If the domino is a pot throttle and hte original is a hall (or vice-versa), then the issue is that the pot starts at 0V, while the hall starts at around 0.8v, with no movement on it. The pot also goes up to 5v at max travel, while the hall stops around 3.5-4v.

If you look around at various pot (potentiometer) vs hall throttle threads, you'll find some that show how to add resistors to the 5v and ground wires of a pot throttle to make it act like a hall throttle.

Back