Yuba Mundo Classic & BBSHD Help

hulk

100 µW
I am going to be installing a BBSHD on my Yuba Mundo Classic and need a bit of advice as this will be my first e-build.

yuba-mundo-7-speed-orange-M-1607OR.jpg

First, what sprocket should I go with, 46? The stock Mundo has 7 gears and I can use 1st gear to go up a REALLY steep hill at like 3 mph and can cruise in 7th gear at around 15mph but I can hit 25mph for about 30 seconds.

I plan on having my 7 year old daughter ride on the back of the bike and at times will be pulling a kid trailer with either her or groceries in it. I should mention that 100% of my commuting is flat level and that one steep hill I mentioned above I just went on it to see if the stock bike could handle it.

I would like to have the BBSHD sprocket most resemble what the bike feels like pedaling when stock, in other words I don't want to phantom pedal and want to actually feel like my pedaling is making the bike go.

Here's a list of the parts I'm going to purchase, do I need anything else?

• BAFANG Mid Motor Gear Sensor Mid Drive System Shift Sensor Brake Split Cable
  • 3 pin extension cable
  • Oumers Bike Crank Extractor/Arm Remover and Bottom Bracket Remover with 16mm Spanner/Wrench. Professional Bicycle Repair Tool Kit
  • USB Programming Cable for Bafang Mid Drive Motor Kit BBS01/BBS02/BBSHD Electric Bicycle Motor
  • Mid drive motor installation wrench for Bafang BBS BBSHD BBS01 BBS02 mid-motor
  • 52V 13Ah 30amp battery
  • Electriduct 1/4" Split Wire Loom Tubing
  • Gaming Mouse Pad
  • Neoprene Sheet Tool Box Liner
  • Clear Silicone Sealant
  • 12V-85V 20W Motorcycle E-Bike LED Headlight

Back