Baserunner/Phaserunner with NO CA- am i correct in my assumption?

Manbeer

1 kW
Working on a stealth build and ideally it would have nothing on the bars. I like the form factor of the baserunner as a standalone but am only familiar with this family of controllers in conjunction with the cycle analyst

Once configured via computer, i should be able to run this without issue at a single preset level, right? I don't think that any other functionality would be impacted but just want to be sure

yes the phase will run without and lcd i know someone with this config

izy said:
yes the phase will run without and lcd i know someone with this config

thanks, thats what i was hoping to hear. i dont need to switch power levels or anything in real time, but in the future i may build it into the battery enclosure

OP, you seem to be alluding to pedal assist. Unless I am mistaken, I do not think base/phaserunners directly support pedal assist, only a throttle. I personally run baserunners without a display, but there is a throttle on the handlebar, which I think you are trying to avoid.

john61ct said:
CA can also be hidden run headless

do you mean remotely mounting it? i was considering this

balloway said:
OP, you seem to be alluding to pedal assist. Unless I am mistaken, I do not think base/phaserunners directly support pedal assist, only a throttle. I personally run baserunners without a display, but there is a throttle on the handlebar, which I think you are trying to avoid.

correct, i did mean PAS. perhaps i will find a way to stash the CA somewhere then

Back