Compatable Controller

Hey guys im new to it here. This section seemed like the most reasonable to ask this so i hope in in the right spot. But im in search of a controller that will adapt to either an Ariel Rider or Super 73 bikes. I cannot seem to find one that will adapt to their motors connector. im in need of 40-45a controller. my business specialized is customizing mainly fat tire bikes.

right makes sense haha! i will take a picture of what i have soon as all this rain stops. it raining cats and dogs right now!

E-StreetBikes said:
Hey guys im new to it here. This section seemed like the most reasonable to ask this so i hope in in the right spot. But im in search of a controller that will adapt to either an Ariel Rider or Super 73 bikes. I cannot seem to find one that will adapt to their motors connector. im in need of 40-45a controller. my business specialized is customizing mainly fat tire bikes.

So changing the connectors isn't an option?

are there adaptors to change from one connector to another? the motor is a round 9 pin connector. im having a hard time finding another controller in 35a+ with the round 9 pin for the motor and the juliet connectors for the other stuff.

E-StreetBikes said:
are there adaptors to change from one connector to another? the motor is a round 9 pin connector. im having a hard time finding another controller in 35a+ with the round 9 pin for the motor and the juliet connectors for the other stuff.

I guess we have to wait for the rain to stop then.

Back