who can I trust to buy legit 18650 cells at an affordable price?

ClintBX

1 kW
Hi ESFMs,

I'm about to build my first battery pack using the vruzend v2 kit. I want to build a 13S3P using 3500mAh cells with a discharge reading of 10A.

I'm looking around on eBay, AliExpress and Amazon and theres a lot of options. The most affordable ones are on AliExpress but I'm also aware that there are a lot of fakes out there. Can anyone recommend me a reputible vendor that sells what I'm looking for at a good price?

Thanks in advance

Clinton

Hi ESFMs,

I'm about to build my first pack using the vruzend v2 kit. I'm going for a 13S3P using preferably 3500mAh 10A 18650 cells.

I'm looking around for reputible vendors at the best price possible. I've been looking on AliExpress, eBay and Amazon but knowing that there are a lot of fakes out there, I would rather not buy blindly without knowing for sure if I'm getting the genuine article or some cheap reskin.

Can you guys recommend me a trustworthy online vendor please?

Thanks in advance

Clinton

Hi ESFMs,

I'm about to build my first pack using the vruzend v2 kit. I'm going for a 13S3P using preferably 3500mAh 10A 18650 cells.

I'm looking around for reputible vendors at the best price possible. I've been looking on AliExpress, eBay and Amazon but knowing that there are a lot of fakes out there, I would rather not buy blindly without knowing for sure if I'm getting the genuine article or some cheap reskin.

Can you guys recommend me a trustworthy online vendor please?

Thanks in advance

Clinton

Back