phaserunner set up

dos bikers

100 µW
hi guys im new to all this. i have a bbshd with phaserunner and cycle anylist. ive been searching everywhere for some set up screen shots but nothing .ive tried to basic set up but its not that good. does anyone have some settings i can start of with. cheers

Even better than the draft document for the phaserunner.
The official page, which contains everything you need:
https://ebikes.ca/product-info/grin-products/phaserunner.html
Revised manual, troubleshooting, there is even a video for the BSSHD.

Grin must be very bad at ranking in google, if you weren't able to find this page.

I did try to figure out how to run a motor with a lot of rpm fluctuations (like the bbshd), and got it running decent. Then I found the settings I have posted in the picture in a bbshd thread (I am talking about the 5 feedback bandwidth tuning parameters), and it has ran flawless since then. As for pole pairs, etc, Justin tells you most of the importand things in the video in the link posted above.

Attachments

• 20210811_170244.jpg
    20210811_170244.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 384
Hi guys I have cycle analysist phaserunner and a 52v battery. Everything was fine for a year then suddenly stopped working. Power comes on then when you use the throttle very little power comes on the wheel doesn't move unless you pick the back end up. Then it cuts out. I've run a test in the software and it says phase over current.ive set it back to factory still the same. Its not started saying that it can't test it as the throttle is on which it isn't.
Any ideas

Back